SABRINA P. GUNDY
Result- driven sales professional with over 15 years experience in sales, marketing and management. Strong customer service and problem solving skills. Proven ability to communicate well with diverse groups and individuals. Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Microsoft Office
• Power Point
• Call Center
• Customer Service
• Goal Setting
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Extensive experience working with customer one-on-one and or via the telephone
• Able to multitask job assignments, organization and planning
• Work well in either an Independent environment or as a team contributor
• Supervised team at an intensity that maintained a consistent level of quality work
• Effectively established and developed successful client/broker relationships while coordinating the success of all implementation projects.
• Managed multiple parallel projects using formal project planning techniques to assure successful implementation of all new COBRA accounts.
• Exercised discretion and independent judgment with respect to matter of significance through the implementation process to obtain sign off.
• Maintained exceptional level of customer service while achieving high number of incoming calls and an average speed to answer consistent with SLA (service level agreement) guidelines while adhering to the participant service bill of rights. Received multiple customer service awards in call center.
• Promoted and sold the premier beauty product line in the nation.
• Recruited, trained and developed, managed and motivated a team of over 40 consultants in six states while receiving numerous sales achievement awards, including two company cars.
• Utilized outstanding communication skills to resolve customers concerns. Analyzed accounts to place customers with industry communication providers, while meeting company FOC (firm order confirmation) guidelines to process client orders.
• Sold products in a high volume fast paced environment. Trained new hires in selling and suggestive selling techniques. Recognizes as outstanding associate.
So. Western Bell Service Rep Ft Worth, Texas 2000-2003
HMS Sales Associate DFW, Texas 1981-1999
Bachelor of Arts in Biology
HIPAA and COBRA Certifications
Customer Service Development Courses
Conexis thru Northlake College