Emily J. Colon
Zenith Media, New York, NY
Receptionist, November 2011 – February 2012
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destinations.
• Operate switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls.
• Keep a current record of staff member’s whereabouts’ and availability.
• Reserved conference rooms upon request.
• Performed duties such as taking care of plants, and straightening magazines to maintain reception area.
Morrisania Clinic, Bronx, NY
Receptionist/Clerk June 2010 – December 2010
• Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars.
• File and maintain records.
• Screen incoming/outgoing calls.
• Receive payment and record receipts for services.
Billabong, New York, NY
Cashier, May 2009 – April 2010
• Customer service.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Establish or identify prices of goods using registers or price scanners.
• Count money in cash drawers to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
High School for Contemporary Arts 2008
Achieved Regents Diploma
• Skilled in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)