Woodstock, IL **098
**/**** – 03/2009 Interior Investments Lincolnshire, IL
• Generate sales from; a list of over 7500 past customers, Real estate move lead sheets, Website inquiries, Chamber of Commerce-new business owners
• Update companies information; phone numbers, addresses, websites, office mangers, purchasing and buying contacts
• Work with over 200 manufacturers to sell company product; workstations, seating, filing, lighting
• Work with outside lighting manufacturer to be company sales representative
10/2005 – 08/2008 Chase Staffing Buffalo Grove, IL
• Recruit skilled clerical, light accounting and warehouse candidates for various client companies using tolls ranging from resumes databases, job postings, career fairs, networking events, college/technical centers and referrals.
• Consistently meet or exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly expected business results for personal and professional development.
• Screen applicants, conduct initial interview, administer test, check references, conduct background and negotiate salary packages before presenting them for client review.
• Process payroll on a weekly basis, send reports to corporate to ensure direct deposit and regular checks are handled each week, follow up with contractors to ensure hours and pay are correct
• Handled contractor complaints and conducted exit interviews
• Coached contractors on proper interview etiquette prior to a phone/personal interview with client.
• Develop and maintain positive, productive and collaborative relationships with hiring managers and Human Resources professionals
• Cold-call perspective clients to arrange business meetings and conduct presentations for future business growth.
• Develop and train new recruiters to meet their goals.
• Coordinate interviews with managers and candidates outlining specific details and objectives.
09/2004 – 10/2005 Ajilon Professional LLC, Schaumburg, IL
• Provide office support for 2 divisions (Finance and Office).
• Set up all new employees with key cards, computers, logins and telephone administration.
• Prepare weekly payroll for all candidates and ensure that they are paid correctly
• Train new office coordinators
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining all supplies for the office.
• Reschedule and confirm candidate appointments for all Account Managers.
• Process background reports and degree verification for candidates pursuing employment.
5/2002-12/2003 Aon Corporation Glenview, IL
• Generated correspondence to vendors using Microsoft Word.
• Facilitate and retain up-to-date floor assignments for all employees.
• Applied knowledge of Excel in record keeping systems, revised office layout, personnel requirements, budgetary requirements and performance standards to create new systems and revise established procedures.
• Reports included time/attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures.
• Issued and interpreted operating policies.
• Compiled and presented organizational charts with the use of PowerPoint.
• Directed services, such as maintenance, repair, supplies, mail and files.
• Assisted subordinates and supervisors in identifying and resolving problems.
• Responsible for back-up reception duties.
• Received callers at establishment, determined nature of business and directed callers to destination.
• Issued visitor's passes when required.
• Prepared and processed more than 500 work orders each month.
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
References: Available upon request