Jessica C. Danzie
Hayward, CA 94544
Career driven professional, seeking a position to grow into. Detail oriented manager with ten plus years of experience in customer service, child care, business and management. Proficient in office and financial management systems, Microsoft word, excel and customer service relationship. Bilingual in Spanish and English to enhance customer based interaction.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● 10 years of business and management experience
● Bilingual ( Spanish and English)
● Proficient in banking and financial management systems
● Sales Accounts Representative
● Banking Customer Service Representative
● Theater Manager
● Property manager
● Experienced in childcare development
● Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
November 07- Present: Property Management
• Maintain household accounts, deposits, and billing
• Take tenant service call
• Handle hiring technicians for repairs
• Collect rents, deposits
• Handle evictions
January 07- February 09: Service Banker, Wachovia Bank, Woodbridge, VA
● Perform or delegate service transactions to include wiring of funds both international and domestic.
● Supervise safe deposit access, maintenance, security and accountability of available safe deposit boxes.
● Open personal and commercial accounts to include Individual Retirement Accounts and Certificates of Deposit.
● Perform name/address changes as well as customer banking relations support.
● Supervise the Financial Center’s risk mitigation and ensure Center’s compliance of quarterly audit.
● Assist with the preparation of the Financial Center’s safety inspection.
● Lead the Financial Center’s employees in establishing an environment dedicated to achieving sales and service objectives.
● Enhanced Financial Center team knows and focuses to improve banking experience, retain and grow center’s business.
● Supervised facilities maintenance to include scheduled equipment maintenance and repairs.
● Monitored cleaning staff to ensure a high state of cleanliness internal and external of the bank structure.
February 06-January 07: Roving Service Banker, Wachovia Bank, Capital Area, VA
● Responsible for management coverage of the Woodbridge, Springfield and Annandale area branches.
● Assist loan officers with customer calls and promotions.
● Go to different establishments to solicit business.
● Assist customers with their accounts as well as direct all patrons to desired location.
● Made sure the Financial Center was clean and stocked for the day.
● Performed notary services.
January 2005-February 2006: Property Manager, Nsar Properties, Woodbridge, VA
● Managed new store for local property management enterpriser.
● Responsible for the staffing and operations functions of the property management enterpriser.
● Collected rent proceeds of 7commercial properties.
● Supervised repairs of properties as well as payment of those service contractors
● Took care of all cash and deposit handling.
● Established property rental and sales promotions and media advertisement to promote the property management.
November 2004-February2006: Barista/Store Manager, Kava Nova Coffee, Woodbridge,
● Performed duties of barista, made coffee, took orders, serviced customers
● Responsible for all inventory orders as well as stocking shipment.
● Made sure store was staffed as well as saw to all employee hours were logged in.
● Took care of all deposits as well as cash orders.
● Organized and worked events such as open microphone and charitable events to promote coffee house.
● Designed new logo to put on local magazine The Clipper
June 2002-November 2004: Operations Coordinator, AMC Theaters, Jacksonville FL
● Direct supervisor to all Tellers, porters and concession staff.
● Supervised staff of 50 employees
● Assigned employee responsibilities to include ticket booths, concession stand operations, household cleaning and finance management.
● Process concession, supply and maintenance request
● Ensured on-time movie presentation
July 2002-November 2004: Child Development Coordinator, Kids by the Hour, Jacksonville FL
• In charge of opening center and checking in students
• Develop teaching plans and put together activities for children
• Supervise day trips and lunch menus
• Supervise shift changes and staff
August 1999-June 2002: Manager, AMC Theaters, Woodbridge VA
● Manager of 16 screens, 3000 seat theater.
● Supervised 100 employees.
● Maintained and emphasized a safe, on-time presentation, friendly, hospitable and family oriented environment.
● Worked with local law enforcement authority to foster a safe establishment.
● Prepared theater movie schedules, advertising, employee schedules and processed vacation request.
● Supervised the financial management of the theater to include, employee pay actions, box office, concession and game room gross paperwork and prepared night deposit pick-ups.
● Processed concession, supply and maintenance request.
● Projectionist qualified
● As required ran and managed the projection booth in the absence of a regular projectionist
● Travelled to the different theaters in VA, DC and Maryland to give technical as well as operational support, i.e.: managing floor and staff
• Ashford University, Business Management, 09/2010-present, GPA 3.29
● George Mason University, English, 1998-2000
● Mercyhurst Preparatory College Liberal Arts1997-1998 GPA 3.6
● Woodbridge Senior High School, Graduated Advanced Degree 1997
● Bilingual ( Spanish and English)
● Word, Excel and most types of office equipment and computer systems.
● Exceptional communication skills, both over the phone and in person