JULIE M. SANTILLI
Sterling Heights, MI 48313 email@example.com ________________________________________
Accomplished and passionate Administrative Executive professional with the proven ability to develop, implement and track successful administrative and marketing programs. I seek a challenging position where I can utilize my skill set to improve the overall growth and prosperity of the company.
Inspired by Julie Personal Training LLC - Sterling Heights, MI, 10/09-Present
ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
Certified Nutrition Consultant
Distinguished owner of fitness and nutrition start-up business charged with a mission to provide personalized fitness and wellness programs using mind and body philosophies to assist clients in reaching their health and fitness goals and maintain them for a lifetime.
• Design and implement personalized exercise and diet programs targeting specific conditions and concerns including obesity, arthritis and high cholesterol for groups and individuals.
• Trained and specialized to work with clients with multiple prior injuries, elderly and pregnancy.
• Enforce safety regulations governing sports, proper form while lifting weight bearing exercises, recreational activities, and use of exercise equipment.
• Teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.
• Monitor clients physical and nutritional goals/concerns.
• Log and track client measurements and program progression.
Fitness USA - Sterling Heights, MI, 5/08-7/09
Certified Fitness Trainer
• Designed and integrated successful workplace strategies, including building and fostering 5-member training crew.
• Restructured weightlifting and cardio-training division, and assisted with management contouring training area for clients.
• Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interpret and define client needs through interviewing and information gathering processes.
• Develop and present personalized training agendas and motivate clientele to achieve goals, giving clear and concise explanations for relevant recommendations.
• Create complete and individualized programs based on time and resources available which include weight goals, diet specifications and menus, physical training and exercise, and lifestyle changes.
Stay at Home Mom – Sterling Heights MI, 8/04-5/08 – stayed home with my children.
Dr. Heath D.O., - Clinton Twp, MI, 10/03-8/04
• Handled medical administrative tasks like purchasing, scheduling, payroll, licensure and HIPAA compliance. Collaborates with medical practitioners to ensure proper maintenance of up-to-date medical certifications.
• Handled the tasks of preparing agendas and organize meetings under the instructions of the doctor.
• Responsible for hiring, training and conducting counseling and coaching .
• Evaluates the performance of administrative staff.
• Handled the responsibility of generating innovative plans and implementing the same.
• Worked with medical assistants for solving critical issues.
Campbell-Ewald Advertising- Warren, MI, 7/00-6/03
Executive Assistant to EVP and SVP Retail Department
Provided support to the Chevrolet National Marketing Teams to maximize all programs on the individual dealer level.
Partnered with 38 Dealer Advertising Groups within the Southeast Region to assist both the EVP and SVP administrative needs.
• Assisted EVP and SVP in planning and provided helpful for reducing the cost in projects .
• Delegated projects and/or presentations to other administrative staff when necessary to facilitate a timely project.
• Provided support to Account Supervisors and several Account Executives.
• Weekly projects and presentations utilizing Excel, PowerPoint and Visio programs.
• Analyzed the strategies and updated mapping and organizational charts.
• Maintain EVP and SVP’s calendar -- plan and schedule meetings, teleconferences, expense reports and travel.
• Negotiated favorable terms and pricing agreements with resorts, vendors, caterers and other providers for service at special events being cost efficient.
• Improved office efficiency by implementing color-coded filing system and introducing additional time-saving measures.
• Enhanced communication between our Creative department and executive team, fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
• Provided the highest level of team work with direct co-workers and provided necessary support to the Chevy Retail department when needed.
• Daily contact with our 5 satellite offices providing support to 5 SVP’s facilitating meetings, conferences and helping to answer questions pertaining to our local Detroit dealers in our region.
Grant Thornton LLP - Southfield, MI, 2/98-6/00
• Assisted three Partners and two senior level managers of a very large and busy accounting firm
• Handled the tasks of preparing agendas and organize meetings, answer and direct phone calls, scheduling travel, conference calls and calendars.
• Responsible for hiring, training and conducting counseling and coaching .
• Learned process of preparing and filing Federal and State income tax returns.
• Weekly PowerPoint presentations for meetings for internal and external.
• Assisted Marketing Department with event planning, mass mailings and social events
Solomon Smith Barney – Birmingham MI, 12/96-1/98
Executive Assistant to Partner and Financial Advisor
• Assisted a Partner and Financial Advisor of the firm by managing her calendar, travel, meetings and expense reports .
• Filled out the biographical information on account applications and other paperwork as necessary.
• Assisted in making herself marketable to her current and potential clients through mailings and phone calls.
• Facilitated client files for annual review meetings or employee educational fund meetings.
• Prepare files for her prospects.
• Assist with her incoming phone calls and try to assist the customers and other Partners and Financial Advisors who needed back up assistance.
• Heavy data entry in Excel generating spread sheets organizing current and potential clients. Used ACT database, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office for various assignments.
L & W Management – Birmingham MI, 10/94-8/96
Executive Assistant / Marketing Assistant
• Assisted the President of a large commercial construction company with all marketing projects.
• Handled all communication with new business and current customers.
• Developed all marketing letters, coordinated all brochures and follow up phone calls on new business
• Responsible for weekly marketing contact calls to local Real Estate brokers in the area.
• Developed all correspondences, proposals and communication regarding construction inquires.
New Horizons Business School – completed 2 year business course 1992/1994
• Business Administration Program
• ISSA (International Sports Science Association) 1 year study/course program and seminar.
• ISSA (International Sports Science Association) completed the 6 month course for the Nutritional Certification program.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Programs.
• Experience with business processes.
• Familiarity, comfort with database processes.
• Flexible and fast leaner.
• Self motivated.
• Ability to work through non-standard situations.
• Strong, analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Can develop, design and implement a program with results.
• Designed my own personal training website www.inspriedbyjuliepersonaltraining.yolasite.com.
• Built, trained, developed and inspired a high performing level of more than 25 clients from my home business within 2 years.
• Received nationally recognized ISSA (International Sports Science Association) Personal Training Certification.
• Received nationally recognized ISSA (International Sports Science Association) Nutrition Certification.
• Received 92% on ISSA Final Exam and In House training center with an ISSA test specialist while demonstrating proper technique and exercises.
• State certified by the American Red Cross in CPR, AED and Fist Aid.
• Received “Top Trainer” award at Fitness USA within 6 months of employment.