Ph: 281-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong automated electro-mechanical knowledge and background including pneumatic
• Good understanding of computer program functionality and data driven software
• Ability to use standard and specialized hand and power tools and precision measuring equipment i.e. oscilloscopes, DMM, gauges, etc.
• Predictive and preventive maintenance
• Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawing and documentation
• Good project and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal/customer relations skills
• Understanding of proper use of the different inserts and tooling geometries
• Basic computer skills: Office, Windows, Access
• Extensive experience with wide variety of windows based software, experience with SAP and RMA software
Motor Controllers AC/DC Circuits Electromechanical Leadership
Troubleshooting Schematics Oscilloscopes Technical Research
Microcomputers Electrical Safety Soldering Multi Meters/Fluke
Inverters/Converters Pumps (vacuum/Air) Solenoid/Air valves Power Meters
Computer repair Hardware/Software Motors-Stepper/AC/DC/ Basic understanding of instrumentation
Customer Engineer/Senior Customer Engineer, BOWE BELL & HOWELL - HOUSTON, TX 1999 - 2010
• Installed, upgraded, diagnosed and repaired High-speed intelligent mail sorting electro-mechanical data base driven inserting and document processing equipment (mechanical, electrical/electronics, pneumatics, Eurotherms ), Vektor imaging software
• Trained in maintenance and Possess a understanding programmed monitoring software
• Completed classes in basic electricity and electronics
• Aware of proper safety practices and procedures when dealing with and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
• Possess an understanding of motors and drives, how they work together, how to adjust for harmonious operation between the two, as well as how to adjust drive parameters.
• Scheduled and performed regular predictive/preventive maintenance inspections to include modification and fabrication
• Provided support by managing parts inventory, (through RMA process) customer service calls and maintenance schedules
• Fostered positive customer relations and a high degree of customer satisfaction by communication effectively with customer
• Provided 24/7 availability for emergency customer assistance and responded to emergency and non-scheduled calls for service with established response time goals based on SLA’s
• Positioned as a liaison between the customer and other departments/functions of the company
• 7yrs Senior customer Engineer/Supervisor at site location of 6 to 8 individuals
• Frequently traveled around the country to troubled customer sites
• Provided quarterly customer training on operation and minor repair and diagnostics.
Machinist, NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO - HOUSTON, TX 1993-1999
• tumbler systems Setup, operated, performed maintenance, and preventive maintenance on surface grinders, drill press machines and v-tech tumbler systems.
• Selected tooling and fixturing from blueprints to perform complete setups
• Performed various machining operations requiring multiple setups
• Evaluated machine requirements
• Manufactured parts to print specifications
• Established and maintained data sheets and material traceability
Bench Technician, THORN SERVICE CO. – HOUSTON, TX 1992-1993
• Ran diagnostics and repaired computers (hardware and software issues), appliances and other equipment stock by our retail customer client base.
• Traveled to customer residence to perform installation, repair and upgrades
Security Specialist, US AIR FORCE 1986-1990 Communication Signaler, ARMY NATIONAL GUARD1985-1986
Associates Degree in Computer Systems, 1992-MICROCOMPUTER TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE, HOUSTON, TX