Bethlehem, PA ****0
Profile • Software Application training for the past 2 years.
• Nearly 16 years of experience in accounting.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with team members.
• Worked with a team of Destination Imagination kids for the past four years.
Education B.A., Economics, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Accountant, McCafferty & Co., PC, Nashua, NH
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annually financial statements.
• Prepare personal and corporate tax returns.
• Provide customer service to clients.
• Automated the monthly accounting process using Microsoft Excel.
Applications Instructor, Blended Solutions, Manchester, NH
• Train entrepreneurs in QuickBooks and Accounting Concepts.
• Developed and implemented curriculum for Accounting Concepts course.
• Provide training in all Microsoft Applications.
Applications Instructor, New Horizons, Nashua, NH
• Provide training in 2003 and 2007 Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel VBA.
• Provide training in QuickBooks.
• Administer support to students with specific application questions.
9/01 – 12/11
Bookkeeper, JNESO, New Brunswick, NJ
• Responsible for posting and reconciliation of the daily financial transactions into Quicken.
• Created an access database of all union members.. 10/99- 4/01
Financial Analyst, Tosco Refining, Linden, NJ
• Controlled budget, cash flow, and capital expenditures for supporting business units.
• Prepared financial statements and schedules.
• Reviewed, analyzed, and evaluated variances against the budget and advised with necessary adjustments.
12/94 - 7/99
Involvement Milford Elementary School, Team manager for Destination Imagination
Certifications Microsoft Office Specialist (2003)
Microsoft Certified Applications Specialist (2007)