Trusha Bipinchandra Shah
P.O. Box – 118**-*****
Nairobi, Kenya. (East Africa)
Email: email@example.com Cell: +254-***-***-***
Medical Laboratory Technologist with more than ten years of experience in Hematology, Blood Bank, Microbiology, Serology, Phlebotomy and Cord Blood Banking services. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Presently, I am working with Mediheal Diagnostic & Fertility Centre as a Medical Laboratory Technologist, Nairobi, Kenya. (East Africa). I am in charge for Immunology, Hematology & Bio Chemistry. Preparing daily and weekly reports on medical data received and entering in a system and giving report to the doctor over the phone when it is required. Preparing the report for the patients when required and every week to arrange the meeting to discuss about improvement in our system and result.
Worked as a Medical Laboratory Technologist with Stem Cyte India Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd. Cord Blood processing, stem cell preservation and maternal sample preservation for HLA typing for the period of 3 months. Gandhinagar, India.
Period of 13th July 2010 – 30th September 2010.
Green Cross Voluntary Blood Bank and R.I.A. Pathology Laboratory. Department of Immunology, Hematology, Blood-Bank, Microbiology, Serology & Phlebotomy services for 2+ year. Ahmedabad, India.
Period of 1st April 2008 – 12th July 2010.
Worked as a Lab Assistant with Karnavati School of Dentistry Department of General Pathology service for 1+ year. Uvarsad, Gandhinagar, India.
Period of 15th January 2007 – 31st March 2008.
Worked as a Medical Laboratory Technologist with Green Cross Voluntary Blood Bank and R.I.A. Pathology Laboratory. Department of Hematology & Blood Bank services for 4+ year. Ahmedabad, India.
Period of 21st March 2002 – 31st December 2006.
Vivekanand Polyclinic, Department of Clinical Pathology, Clinical Biochemistry, Blood Banking, Bacteriology, Serology with routine work for 1+ year Ahmedabad, India
January 2001 - March 2002
Medical Lab Technician Aug-2000
Vivekanand Education Foundation, Gujarat, India
Bachelor of Science (with Microbiology) May-1999
North Gujarat University, Gujarat, India
• Problem solving
• Ability to use lab equipment
• Good Communication
• Ability to be a team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to use current technology and adapt to new technology
Proficiency Gained Immunology:
• Immunoflurocent method for Autoimmune disease like ANA, DNA, ASMA, P-ANCA, C-ANCA, APCA, AMA
• Operating knowledge of Immunoflurocent Microscope (MENZEL)
• Operating knowledge of Mini Vedas & I-CHROMA (Bio-Merieux)
Proficiency Gained Hematology & Bio Chemistry:
• Quality assurance in Hematology department.
• All Hematological Routine and special investigations complete Blood count automated & Manual work.
• Collection, Handling and Preservation of blood samples for Hematology tests.
• Preparation and Staining methods for Blood.
• Operating knowledge of Hematology auto analyzer of sysmex and mindray BC-2800
• Operating knowledge of Bio-Chemistry mindray BS-120 & Easy lite plus for electrolyte.
Proficiency Gained Microbiology:
• The job involves: Periodical Bacterial surveillance of ICU, Operation Theatre Wards, and Dietary products. Monitoring of all sterilization procedure.
• Internal Quality maintenance for culture media, stains, Antibiotics, Disinfectants, Sterilization instruments such as autoclave, Hot air oven, Filter assembly etc.
• Aerobic, anaerobic, Mycobacterial and Fungal culture with Genus and Species indentification including sensitivity studies and reporting.
• All routine and Special Microscopical examinations.
• Streaking of all type of sample in appropriate media.
Blood Bank Experience:
• Grouping both Forward & Reverse Typing
• Compatibility Tests
• Direct & Indirect Agglutination Tests (Coombs Method).
• Rh Antibody Titration Tests
Blood Component separation like:
• Packed Red Cells
• Packed Red Cell with Sagm Solutions
• Fresh Frozen Plasma
• Platelet Rich Concentrate & Plasma
Fluent in English, Gujarati and Hindi