Dear Recruitment Team,
I'm interested in the opening position.
Summary: I graduated from University of California with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, and have a numerous years experience in Data Analyst\Integration\Migration\Development, ETL, and Data-Warehouse including:
* ETL: Participate in the ETL integration\development for Data Warehouse concepts using IBM InfoSphere Information Server Suite 8.5, IBM (Ascential) DataStage 7.5.x, automated scripts, UNIX Shell scripts, PL\SQL scripts, TOAD, Oracle & MSSQL Server. Establish best practice methodologies, standards, definitions, deployment strategies in ETL component design with respect to data. Perform data analysis for data load. Work with the TWS, & Autosys scheduler to automate the ETL processes, and migrate the ETL batch processes to different environments. Also participated in build, installation, configuration, patching, maintenance, and support of DataStage products. Familiar with the on-shore and off-shore model.
* Databases: Experience in create, and review complex SQL queries to analyze and improve the performance for data queries and loading. Involve in review requirements, work with business users to translate requirements into data objects, data modeling \ mapping, analysis of the source system data, identify target destination and business rules with the Subject Matter Experts, utilize relational \ dimensional data model design. Assist in testing of data load via writing stored procedures. Install and configure SQL server. Create\modify database objects on Oracle, MSSQL Server, and MySQL. Develop new ad hoc reports to address specific business needs. Define and perform data purge and retention cycles. Perform in a Database Administration role on MS SQL Server such as create, diagnose, fix, update the SQL database table structures, indexes, constraints, ER diagrams, Views, Triggers, and DTS. Develop the T-SQL in Microsoft SQL Server, PL\SQL programming, table spaces, partitioning options, different indexing schema and database designs.
Education \ Certification \ Training:
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from University of California, San Diego
* IBM InfoSphere Information Server Suite 8.5, IBM (Ascential) DataStage Essentials 7.5.x and Advanced ETL Trainings (DX444/445)
* Certified Siebel Consultant, and Vantive Consultant Training
* Pursuing the Data Management Professional credential (CDMP) and Web-eCommerce certification
Attached is my resume. I would appreciate your keeping this inquiry confidential.
Please contact me to arrange an interview at a convenient time for you.
Thank you for your consideration, and it would be a pleasure to hear from you.
John Nguyen | 714-***-**** | firstname.lastname@example.org