Regional Sales Manager
I have developed and refined my skills in many areas including sales management, recruitment and training of sales personnel, marketing strategy development, account management, territory development, establishing sales objectives, working major trade shows, new product introduction, and client relations.
I’m a dedicated and technically skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience as Account Representative, Regional Sales Coordinator & Sales Manager.
Teambuilding & Supervision
Staff Development & Training
Policies & Procedures Manuals Report & Document Preparation
Spreadsheet & Database Creation
Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Point Records Management
Meeting & Event Planning
ANSAR Medical Technologies, Inc., Philadelphia, PA 2010 to Current
Regional Sales Coordinator
Regional Sales Manager (Southeast Division)
• Provided in the field sales training and development for all partner sales representatives in my territory
• Develop partners’ ability to sell and support ANSAR’s product and services.
• Maintained close key customer contacts (units installed) to continually determine customer needs.
• Assist sales representatives in identifying sales opportunities for assigned territories and reporting to home office
• Aid sales representatives in preparation and presentation of proposals, demo, testing, training, and installations of ANSAR’s products
• Insuring successful implementation of the units installed in territory by managing the pre and post sales cycle
• Represented the company at trade shows, exhibitions, training courses, and symposiums
• Contributed to the development of quarterly Sales & Marketing Campaigns for my Region
• Provided weekly sales forecast updates for all sales opportunities in the region.
• Maintained my own sales quota on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis
• Set partner expectations to meet and exceed sales quotas within the region
• Recommended product enhancements/changes based upon customer feedback for increased sale potential
The Berkley Mortgage Group, Orlando, FL 2010-2011
Customer Service Representative
• Responsible for answering a high volume of incoming calls and assisting clients with any
questions regarding their Timeshare mortgage.
• Responsible for making outgoing calls to remind clients of upcoming or past due payments.
• Assisted Clients with making payments and managing their account online.
Healthcare Receivable Specialists, Philadelphia, PA 2007 to 2009
• Responsible for contacting and advising non-insured patients recently admitted into Philadelphia-
area hospitals on application processes related to Medical Assistance Benefits.
• Developed a strong understanding of the Pennsylvania M.A Process and their rigid guidelines.
• Served as patient liaison for clients at Abington Hospital and Temple University Hospital.
• Responsible for meeting clients' monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.
Education and Certifications
Central High School, Philadelphia, PA 2006
High School Diploma
Community College of Philadelphia, PA 2007-2010
Some College Coursework Completed
American Management Association (AMA accredited course) Atlanta, GA July 2012
Fundamentals of Sales Management for the newly appointed Sales Manager
Available upon Request