Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Dedicated, dynamic human resources professional with more than five years human resources experience in successfully coordinating the efforts of the human resources department. Consistently exceeded organizational demands and objectives through knowledge, skill and ability required to perform the essential functions. Accustomed to fast-paced environments and value the opportunity to learn through challenges.
Maintaining Sensitive Information
Spreadsheet & Presentation Creation
Creating & Modifying Databases
Administration of Benefits
Conflict Resolution Skills
Excellent Organizational Skills
Adept in Employment Laws
Staff Development & Training
RAMBUS, INC., Sunnyvale, CA 2011 - present
Human Resources Program Coordinator (contractor)
• Coordination of talent development program (including but not limited to vendor management, meeting and room set-up, catering, production of materials, and contract management and billing).
• General support for community relations (including but not limited to employee communications, event and meeting set-up, and matching gifts program management).
• Management of compliance training tracking (Code of Conduct, Harassment Prevention).
• Budget tracking and reporting.
FIRST 5 SANTA CLARA COUNTY, San Jose, CA 2007 - 2011
Program Associate to Chief Financial Officer and Human Resources Director
• Conducted new employee benefits orientation, process new hire paperwork, and coordinate annual benefits open enrollments.
• Coordinated the recruiting process by distributing resumes to the hiring director, scheduling interviews, maintaining the resume files, and sending resume acknowledgments and thank you letters to applicants and candidates.
• Recognized for leading and implementing an employee wellness program.
• Initiated a voluntary fitness program sponsored by the American Cancer Society with over 75% employee participation.
FIRST 5 SANTA CLARA COUNTY, San Jose, CA 2005 - 2007
AmeriCorps Service Member
• Conducted presentations and provided trainings to parents or caregiver groups to foster early literacy and school readiness.
• Developed and staffed four Family Resources Centers throughout the county.
• Researched, coordinated, and represented FIRST 5 by staffing information booths and facilitating enrichment activities at community workshops, meetings, and events.
• Chosen to lead a pilot kindergarten academic support program at a Family Resource Center located in San Jose, CA.
THE HEALTH TRUST, Campbell, CA 2006 - 2007
Program Assistant to Director of Meals on Wheels
• Act as a liaison between Meals on Wheels and potential clients by assessing the client’s needs and providing a match with a Meals on Wheels program.
• Routinely called upon by the VP of Programs to assist with special projects in the area of finance such as accounting and documentations.
• Specialized in database retention and maintenance with strong emphasis in supporting colleagues through administrative projects.
EXTRAMURAL FUND MANAGEMENT, Los Angeles, CA 2004 - 2005
Assistant to EFM Director
• Assisted UCLA’s Cash Management Team with reconciliation of ledger and data entry of approved research grants.
• Implemented, developed and organized a library of data archival system for financial documents.
ARTHUR ASHE STUDENT HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER, Los Angeles, CA 2001 - 2004
Lab Associate to Phlebotomists
• Responsible for daily medical billings and reconciliation of processed accounts payable.
• Assisted with collecting and processing of specimens for testing by lab technicians.
• Contributed to the daily functions of the medical facility by providing clerical assistance.
MS Excel MS Outlook
MS PowerPoint Adobe Acrobat
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Masters of Business Administration 2012
Specialization in Human Resource Management
DE ANZA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Early Childhood Mental Health Certificate 2008
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES
Bachelor of Arts, Economics 2005