Daniel A Burdge Jr.
Lakewood NJ, 08701
Ark Staffing, Port Monmouth, NJ
Sales Associate, May 2009 - August 2009
Selling wireless phones, services, and accessories.
Handling administrative duties including sales, completing customer contracts and warranties, inventory control, handling payments and completed orders.
Maintaining a strong knowledge of new wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features.
Handling service inquiries
Merchandising and Display work
Miresco, Toms River , New Jersey
Sales Associate, November 2008 - January 2009
Liquidation sales of high-end quality rugs and floor coverings that represents the finest collections. Drive sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
· Ensure store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan.
· Provide professional customer service in all product areas.
· Display a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers and associates.
· Acquired an expertise in customer service and "closing the sale".
Greentree Sales Inc, Lakewood , Freehold, Neptune, New Jersey
Sales Merchandiser, January 2008 - September 2008
Took direction from Regional Manager and focused on daily activities, executed special needs projects & surveys. Work the daily "Punch List" for execution in the "In Store Manual." Walked merchandising locations and fill product as needed per C-MAP. Maintained MAP sets to best practice Plan-O-Grams. Process RTV's. Assist customers with questions related to products we service.
· Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors.
· Optimizing the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas.
· Ensuring that products appear in the right store at the right time and in the right quantities.
· Inspect RTV's, refurbish product & obtain supplier RGA.
· Plan-o-gram execution.
· Building displays, fixtures, end-caps & installing signs.
· Stocking, fronting, facing, and rotating of products.
BDS Marketing Inc, Ocean & Monmouth County, New Jersey
Sales Merchandiser, March 2005 - December 2007
Ensuring that the clients image is represented correctly. Independently manage their account base. Cover a geographic territory, specific to the market, on a weekly basis. Ensure that merchandising support materials are delivered to all supported locations on a timely basis. Maintain regular contact with Field Supervisor through phone calls, bi-monthly conference calls, regular mailings, and field reporting. Comply with all program requests. Assist in sales, in-store training, mystery shopping & demonstrations.
· Visual Merchandising.
· Building relationships with management.
· Competitive Investigation and Retail Coordinating.
· Product knowledge training.
· Building displays, fixtures & endcaps.
· Plan-o-gram execution..
· Shelf compliance & store audits.
Sales Edge Service, NJ, NY, PA
Millwork Warranty Area Representative, January 2007 - November 2007
Work to provide employees, in both new and existing stores with product knowledge training. Certify employees according to the standards. Provide in-home job site visits for the store and the vendor customers. Perform and manage resets as instructed by management. It is our main responsibility to keep everyone in the millwork department updated on training and new products and procedures.
· Conduct home visits to inspect or repair warranties.
· Conduct warranty information training.
· Conduct product knowledge training.
· Do everything possible to increase the stores sales and the ability of the associates to sell their product.
Geneva Watch Group, Toms River , New Jersey
Sales Merchandiser, March 2005 - July 2007
Sales & merchandising of Kenneth Cole, Tommy Bahama, Under Armour, Betsey Johnson, BCBG, Freestyle, & Charter Club watches.
· Acting as a liaison to the store for the Geneva Watch Group.
· Demonstrating watches & each of their key features.
· Building displays & fixtures.
· Field reporting.
· Plan-o-gram execution.
· Visually inspect display cases & department.
Linens-N-Things, Howell, New Jersey
Lead, 2003 - 2006
Monitor and maintain company standards for merchandising, freight flow, housekeeping, in-stock position via company direction & guest service. Responsible for training members of the department and assisting the manager with anything needed.
· Merchandising the sales floor.
· Training & directing team members.
· Processing all incoming and out going merchandise.
· Pricing and operating a cash register.
· Maintaining adequate floor stock.
· Breaking down loads & organizing the back room.
· Guest service.