Clerical support position that will utilize my computer knowledge and professional skills. Possess excellent customer service and communication skills with ability to work with variety of people. Able to follow directions, work independently or as a member of a team, and meet deadlines.
SERVICES FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING (SIL), Euclid, Ohio 2006
Nonprofit independent living center providing services and advocacy for persons with disabilities in Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga and Lorain counties.
FT General Office Volunteer
Assist secretary and other staff with various administrative duties.
* Answer multi-line phone system, forward calls to staff, and take messages.
* Fax, shred and copy paperwork.
* Purge outdated resource library materials and update it with new inventory.
* Sort, alphabetize and hole-punch updated individual and company clientele intake forms in binders.
* Sort incoming mail and outgoing mail for mail drop and send mail. Maintain postage price log for departments.
* Perform Internet research for mailing list of addresses for individuals.
* Produce mass mailings, fold and insert letters, seal envelopes, print out mailing labels on envelopes, and label envelopes.
* Sort newsletters and fliers, dispose of the old and file the new.
* Update and straighten bulletin boards.
RTI, INC., Steri-Genics International, Inc., Rockaway, New Jersey 1995- 1996
The world's leading provider of sterilization and ionization services for the healthcare, food safety and advanced applications industries.
* Assisted lead secretary with filing, faxing, and copying documents, and typing correspondences.
* Answered incoming calls and took messages for employees.
ABSOLUTE AUGUST ADVENTURE DAY CAMP, Convent Station, New Jersey 1993- 1996
A graded program for handicapped and mentally challenged adults and children. It is sponsored by the Morris County Adaptive Recreation Program (MCARP).
* Assisted counselors with monitoring physically challenged and learning disabled youth.
* Participated in arts and crafts, field trips, swimming lessons, and other activities.
ST. CLARE'S RIVERSIDE MEDICAL CENTER, Denville, New Jersey 1993 -1994
Saint Clare's Health System is northwestern New Jersey's premier community healthcare system and the New Jersey affiliate of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Assistant Teacher - Volunteer
* Assisted head teacher with creating lesson plans for toddlers.
* Monitored toddlers during classroom and lunch time.
Associate Degree, Liberal Arts and Sciences, County College of Morris, Randolph, New Jersey, 1999
Certificate, Clerical and Computer Skills Training, Vocational Guidance Services, Cleveland, Ohio, 2005
Mouse Certification in Microsoft Word and Excel, 2005
COMPUTER / TECHNICAL SKILLS
MS Word XP Advanced, Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint
Typing 65+ WPM, data entry. Data Entry- Alpha Numeric: 8110 kph, alpha 11000 kph and10-Key: 5800-7300 kph