** ****** ******, ********, *******, L6P 0Z2
• Strong knowledge of avionics and aircraft theories with principles of engineering and business project management skills.
• Accustomed to work independently as well as part of a team by working in groups on projects and in competitions to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to analyse, solve problems, and learn computer skills easily.
• Technically proficient in use of software such as CATIA, AutoCAD, ANSYS Fluent, MATLAB, Eagle CAD, C Programming, Arduino Programming, Solidworks, and MS Office.
2007-2012 Ryerson University Toronto, ON
• Bachelor of Engineering: Aerospace major
• Specialized in Management Sciences
2011-2012 Ryerson University Toronto, ON
• Certificate of Retail Management
• Professional Achievement Award: Retail Buying
2011-2012 FINAL YEAR AVIONICS DESIGN PROJECT
• Designed and compiled MATLAB Simulink control systems for a 3-Degree of Freedom (DOF) helicopter to focus on data acquisition, signal filtering, trajectory navigation, landing, surveying, and mapping capabilities.
2010-2011 R/C AIRPLANE WING DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
• Constructed a composite fiberglass wing structure that was lighter and stiffer than the supplied foam wing.
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCES
June Canadian Tire Corporation- A.J. Billes Distribution Centre Brampton, ON
2008-Present Part-time Inventory Specialist
• Responsible for checking and updating inventory utilizing the warehouse management system.
• Analysed the operational supply chain tasks for the logistics processing of a retail corporation.
September Ryerson Can Satellite (CANSAT) Team
2010-2012 Structural Safety and Electronics Design Specialist Lead
• Responsible for the safety factor of the mini-satellite structure using stress, strain, and displacement analysis with Solidworks and CATIA for ideal material selection
• Programmed using Arduino language for adequate electronic sensor measurements on specially designed PCB (print circuit board).
September Microclass Ryerson Aerospace Design (RAD) Team
2009-2011 Structural Design Specialist
• Accountable for the design analysis for the wing and fuselage of the small R/C aircraft using CATIA.
• Utilised ANSYS and CATIA for stress analysis to stimulate aircraft payload in order to construct ideal aircraft fuselage under certain payloads.