Michelle Rene’ Stachar email@example.com
Atoka, TN 38004 901-***-****
To secure a challenging position that requires the application of my astute organizational talent, effective communication traits and affable personality to further the mission of the organization; where I can enjoy a fulfilling career within a goal oriented, productive and friendly atmosphere.
Outstanding multi-tasking abilities, clear and concise communication skills, proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office Suites. Dedicated, exacting problem-solver who expertly adapts competing priorities to meet tight deadlines in challenging and changing environments. Results-oriented with demonstrated expertise in correlating, disseminating and prioritizing information to identify and meet the needs of customers. Able to recognize key issues in complex circumstances; analyze and evaluate information and situations; investigate and identify root causes of issues and successfully assess both short and long-term implications of modifications to processes and/or systems.
Disaster Assistance Planning/Information Specialist
2009-Present Federal Emergency Management Agency
770-***-**** 500 C Street S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20472 Annette Dupree
• Responsibilities include the collection, evaluation, circulation, and use of information regarding the incident and the status of Federal resources; subsequently preparing various reports intended for the National Archives exacting the course of events during and after a Presidentially Declared Disaster.
• Accountable for developing a Coordination Plan; documenting Federal support actions; and developing strategic, contingency, long-term, and other plans related to the threat or incident, as needed.
• Create timelines and spreadsheets based on significant and measurable events.
• Research statistics and historical considerations in order to initiate actionable exercises.
• Compile Action reports requiring multi-level interagency correspondence and cohesion.
• Facilitate Command Staff meetings, perform briefings and provide presentations to convey to Directors and Managers results or complex issues and possible solutions.
Work effectively as a team member while demonstrating decisiveness in demanding situations.
Attend ongoing classroom sessions and online training covering a wide range of emergency management and business procedures.
Created a “Cross-Training Development” and a “Demobilization” matrix for the Chief of Staff.
Account Manager (B2B sales)
2006-2008 State Industrial Products, Inc.
216-***-**** 3100 Hamilton Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114 Tom Schlesinger
• Opened and developed new accounts on a daily basis within a broad territory.
• Responsible for performing duties associated with management; funds control involving the analysis of funds, forecasting the usage of funds, and submitting monthly reports on the budget.
• Maintained a monthly schedule projecting monetary totals to meet management quotas.
• Ensured compliance with monetary monthly tracking and yearly budgeting data.
• Served as liaison between the company and the clients’ mid-level/senior managers.
• Performed daily data queries to ensure consistent planning and organization within company.
• Authored and updated call logs detailing specifics on clients for reference and historical data.
• Accountable for data research to provide marketing demographics for specific customers.
• Provided basic product troubleshooting capabilities and made referrals as appropriate.
• Coordinated product demos with buyers and advised on items that promoted space and time management.
• Served as customers’ point-of-contact for account; provided invoices and in extreme cases served as debt collection representative.
• Completed detailed expense reports for management monthly.
• Assisted in planning and coordinating steps in examination and analysis of issues and resolving work problems in accordance with established practices, instructions and applicable precedents.
Maintained existing clients by providing exceptional customer service and support.
Independently secured and contracted a corporate account that included 61 store front locations.
Route Sales Representative
2004-2006 Rolling Frito-Lay Sales, Inc.
901-***-**** 5338 Crestview Drive
Memphis, TN 38134 Eddie Savage
• Responsible for selling new and existing Frito-Lay products to retailers along a preset route.
• Delivered goods to merchants daily, consistently providing rock-solid customer service to mid-level/senior management and liaised between vendors and home office.
• Removed out-of-date and excess stock from clients’ shelves to promote space management.
• Analyzed sales trends making appropriate recommendations to buyers and management.
• Managed cash and credit accounts and reconciled daily reports, while sustaining inventory, recording accounts receivable and ordering for restock, when applicable.
• Signed-off on all invoices and frequently received large amounts of monetary funds thus crediting purchasers account.
Ordered and processed a personal inventory to sustain customers’ stock.
Maintained sound judgment to minimize loss due to out-of-date or excess stock.
Over 6 Years
1997-2003 The Hamilton-Ryker Co., LLC
731-***-**** 947 East Main Street
Martin, TN 38237 Tammy Keymon
• Supervised over 50 employees, directing them to meet daily quotas and deadlines.
• Managed all office paperwork, inventory, advertising and filing; originated spreadsheets for a variety of office data, including turnover rates and payroll statistics.
• Served as point of contact for courier, telephone, postal and email queries and correspondence.
• Performed interviews, orientations and employee counseling sessions.
• Preserved extensive personnel files from pre-employment to termination and handled all aspects of workers compensation claims.
• Administered drug screen collections, background checks and obtained references from past employers and/or co-workers.
• Assembled timesheets and processed payroll on a weekly basis for as many as 100 employees; composed schedules, arranged meetings, organized travel plans and maintained conference room agendas.
Promoted and sustained a Safety Program for the company.
Conserved employee retention through incentive programs, bonuses, and certificates of achievement; monitoring progress required to qualify for said incentives.
State Technical Institute Memphis, TN Associates Degree in Business
Graduated Magna Cum Laude 1998
Emphasis on Management
Completed a variety of courses in Marketing, Computer and Business Law