Searcy, AR *****
I would like to apply for a position within your organization . Management professional with over seventeen years progressive and stable experience in management positions. Background and qualifications in supervisor , facilities management, operations administration, budgeting, training and education analysis, motivational speaking, customer relations, research and investigation, report and forecast development. I am proficient in many fields and have a very strong attention to detail. I have experienced working in fast paced environments with demanding strong organizational leadership skills. Accomplishing all assignments with the cooperation of team management professionals. Building strong ties with personnel, customers and other associates is the basis of my knowledge, professionalism and integrity Lastly, I hold myself to a very high standard of professionalism and ethical behavior.
LMGlasfiber, Little Rock, Ar 2008 - 2009
2nd Shift Web Molding Supervisor
Hired in as a team lead in the mold department where I along with my team, produced the inner skeleton of the blade . I was then promoted to supervisor after six months heading up a new facility.
• Achieved production requirements with minimum personnel within the time assigned.
• I have been trained in previous jobs in the team leadership roles
• My previous employment required me to manage over forty associates in the production field.
G & C Industries, Durant, Ms 2003 - 2008
This company was a distributer of parts for Nissan North America Car Manufacturer. I was hired as a team lead for the Air conditioning department, that later lead to two promotions. One these promotions was a Quality Technician and later as a Departmental Manager.
• During my position as manager, my department achieved many obstacles that were left by the previous manager. We became the 2nd department with the highest production and safety rating within the company
• Being a team lead and quality tech helped me achieve this because of the training involved.
1996 - 2003
Milwaukee Electric Tools, Kosciusko,MS
The company was the manufacturer of hand electric tools . Being team lead I held many roles. I scheduled all duty and rotation requirements, maintained two assembly lines as a material handler, conducted area audits and cycle counts of inventory.
• Held a key role in the introduction of kaizen improvements to the department.
Durant Electric, Durant,Ms 1989 - 1996
The company produced wiring harnesses to Cadillac Car developers . Hired in as a quality auditor then promoted to Quality Manager where I overseen both day and night shift auditors. I was later promoted to Production manager after being employed for two years.
US Army, Fort Carson,Colo. 1985 - 1989
Specialist First Class
Maintained all combat vehicles in the 64th Support motor pool. Had one oversea assignment to Germany
• My ability to work as a team
• Long range sharpshooter
• tank mechanic
Tide Water tech, Virginia Beach ,Va
Bachelor of Science, Business, 2010
I am currently in a degree program to complete. My course work contains literture,accounting,business law technical and critical writing. This is relative to word processing, database management, consumer behavior skills.
Holmes Junior Community College, Goodman ,Ms
Associate, Computer Administration, 2006
GPA: 3.0. Word processing, charts and graph development, excel, access and internet laws.
Summary of Skills
• Highly motivated and determined to accomplish all tasks assigned to me as a manager and lead worker.
• Computer literate, leadership skills, a team player, ability to work any shift and quality iso certified auditor
• 2004 - 2004, Principles of Supervision I,II,and III, Mississippi Business Association, Jackson,Ms Hilton Hotel
A three day course of each phase where team leads and managers attended to problem solve and
understand the workforce and how to approach then resolve them.