• Over** years experience;
10.5 years in core HR;
5.5 years experience in SAP-HCM;
• Involved in 2 full life cycle SAP implementations using ASAP methodology.
• Good knowledge and understanding of SAP-HCM (PA, OM, Time, Payroll, TEM, PD, ESS, Travel).
11 months in ADP applications as Business Analyst.
• Involved in support activities for ADP (EV5) and Virtual Edge.
• Hands on experience in Business Process analysis, Business Process Blueprinting, Functional Testing of configuration and customization, Master Data Analysis and Migration, documentation, training and end user support;
• Monitor progress and communicate project progress to top management periodically.
• Develop training content and deliver training to power users and end users.
• Strengths include ability to multi-task, keen understanding of the business process, good problem solving and analytical skills, translation of business requirements into business solutions, decision-making, excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Business Analyst Experience includes:
Ability to gather requirements and interact across different levels of the Organization.
Analyze business requirements and collaborate with business clients (functional and technical) for configuration and customization.
Prepare Business Blueprints as per user / Client requirements.
Make presentations, monitor and communicate project details / progress to stakeholders.
Testing configuration and customization.
Data mapping, data conversion and Data migration.
Creation of job aids/end user manuals and training end users.
Production support during and after go-live.
People Management (technical and non-technical)
ERP Modules : ADP – Enterprise Version 5 & Virtual Edge;
SAP R/3 Version 4.7E and 4.6c
MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Working Knowledge of Sharepoint and Clearcase
Certificate for excellent performance
Adecco October 2011 – Till Date
Client : American Red Cross, Washington DC,
The American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization provides relief to victims of disaster and helps people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies. The Red Cross is collaborating with ADP to implement a HRIS providing integrated Payroll, Time, Leave tracking, HR Administration through ESS/MSS and recruiting applications.
• Primary backup to other Business Analysts; Backup duties include administering security and processing basic configuration changes within the ADP HRIS and ADP Virtual Edge.
• Interface between Systems Analysts/Programmers and End Users.
• VE Site Administrator – provide access / duplicate hires / delegate function / approve workflows / release candidates
• Monitor all issues and escalations in the HR Data Center, Leave of Absence Gatekeeper and VE Support Inboxes;
• Provide application testing for data issues as necessary; Test changes prior to being implemented.
• Train new and existing users on basic navigation of ADP systems.
• Liaison between ARC HR and ADP, Pre-Employ, Aon Hewitt and internal and external candidates.
Production Support - ADP EV5 & VE
• Troubleshoot issues within ADP EV5.
• Troubleshoot VE issues from internal & external candidates and VE End Users.
• Monitor failed hires and reports pertaining to interfaces between VE and EV5.
• Review all data input forms and documentation for completeness and accuracy.
• Monitor timely and accurate processing of HR transactions in ADP HRIS to meet payroll processing schedules; Position Updates Position Table Maintenance and Position Data Auditing (via Sharepoint Workflow).
• Resolve errors and data issues within / other outsourced HRIS applications; Investigate data errors and correct in accordance with data entry procedures.
• Maintain audits of the data in accordance with quality control standards and procedures.
• Created "canned" reports in ADP Reporter / Virtual Edge to be utilized/executed by HR staff.
• Create complex reports to assist Payroll, HR and Finance based on general inquiries / Compliance reporting.
• Responsible for periodical headcount reporting; Execute standardized queries and reports (i.e. standard reports) in accordance with system operating procedures. Review and distribute output.
• Create internal reports to audit and ensure data integrity and correct data flow.
• Prepare procedure manuals / Job Aids and upload to Sharepoint site.
Bharat Electronics, India Jan 2005 – July 2010
Manager – HRIS
BEL, a strategic electronics company established by the Ministry of Defense, India, specializes in the manufacture of a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components.
• Deploying SAP-HCM using ASAP methodology across 9 locations (15000 employees) in addition to handling routine HR functions.
• Consult with Corporate and unit HR Teams to gather requirements to deploy SAP-HCM for effectively managing employee information.
• Implement SAP-HCM including Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Payroll (India), Time Management, Personnel Development, Training & Event Management, Travel Management and Employee Self Service modules.
• Combine knowledge of HR policies and practices with requirements; Collaborate with the business clients on a daily basis to elicit requirements; Analyze, validate and communicate business processes
• Identify functional and non-functional business requirements, Prepare and document Business Process and create Blueprints.
• Monitor and communicate progress of project to stakeholders; Ensure that all milestones are on track.
• Participate in key stakeholder and Steering Committee meetings.
• First level point of contact for issues and questions regarding HR systems and processes.
• Provide technical specifications to IT team for program development.
• Identify policies and processes that need change; Coordinate with internal and external partners on policy changes; Initiate action for policy changes and handle Change Management activities related to HR applications companywide including meeting with Trade Union representatives and employees; Ensure uniform implementation of policies and practices across different locations unless required legally.
• Determine system access levels and create user roles.
• Provide advice and consultation to management on HR issues, processes, policies and problem resolution arising out of SAP implementation.
Document, Test, Support
• Plan, document, create test scenarios for PA, OM, Time, Payroll (India), Travel, TEM, PD and ESS.
• Execute Testing across all HR modules involving configuration, customizations and inte-gration within HR and with other modules such as FI and PP.
• Identify, clean and port data into SAP.
- Created Organization structure for entire Company with a work force of 15000 employees. Made changes to structure on reorganization.
- Converted data from legacy system per SAP requirements for PA, OM, TEM, Time, and Payroll; created LSMW / BDC and uploaded data.
• Prepare user manuals, develop training content and train power users / end users in the use of SAP-HR systems.
• Develop processes, process flow diagrams and work instructions for handling PA, OM, Time and payroll activities.
• 24/7 post go-live support for users in various locations.
• Periodical data audit.
• Identify need for reports; save queries, provide requiremenets for customized reports.
• Maintain Dynamic Actions, create Organization Management objects and Run Time and Payroll processes including posting to Finance for locations where Time and Payroll administra-tors were on leave; Troubleshoot and resolve system errors, provide solutions.
• Review processes and data and identify need for change in line with changed business.Keep abreast of legal and other changes, identify need for business process redesign, upgrade / patch applications.
• Update documents and communicate changes.
Bharat Electronics, India June 1994 – Dec 2004
Head - HR
Manager of a centralized HR division catering to approximately 9000 employees.
• Identify need for new policy; Initiate action for policy making / changes to existing policies; Communicate policies to employees; Update manuals consequent on policy changes; Assist in modification of the Career Plan / Policy relating to long absentees / Punishment Review procedures; Ensure policies are fully integrated and delivered successfully into business. Ensure that policy implementation is aligned with corporate vision.
Hiring to Exit HR Operations
• Recruitment, induction and orientation of new hires.
• Train new HR personnel and other employees about HR policies and practices.
• Co-ordinate data maintenance of employees; ensure data integrity.
• Spearhead periodic Performance reviews for employees.
• Salary and benefits administration; Leave administration.
• Conduct Disciplinary proceedings.
• Provide necessary input for promotions to key positions and other normal positions.
• Assess manpower requirements; Manpower budgeting, provide reports and statistical data.
• Organize exit interviews, benefits for retirees.
• Liaison between factory and Corporate on all HR issues.
• Assist Corporate in conduct of Employee Satisfaction / Employee Engagement surveys.
• Periodic meetings with Trade Union Representatives for resolving concerns and communicating and clarifying policies and processes.
• Address concerns of Trade Union Representatives and conduct regular meetings.
• Comply with laws pertaining to Special Communities; correspondence with state and federal agencies.
Third Party negotiation
• Negotiate with external insurance agencies annually for coverage of employees under group insurance schemes for employees on board and retirees; Interact with Insurance company for settlement of claims.
• Co-ordinate with external partners for travel arrangements of employees deputed abroad including passport / visa, foreign exchange and insurance.
Masters in Social Work (major in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)
Bachelors in law