Wells Fargo & Co. **** – 2012
Glen Allen, VA
Personal Banker- Business Champion (Number 1 Banker in Richmond North district)
Responsible for performing operational activities and financial services including: processing new account transactions, assisting customers in the selection of various accounts, promoting business for the bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate business partners for new services.
• Prospect business account opportunities in and outside the banking center.
• Assess and inform business client’s qualifications fostering a larger pool of available services and solutions.
• Advice customers on accounts and manage banking portfolios.
• Develop, retain and grow business relationships with customers.
(2005 – 2011)
Human Resource Specialist- Global Mobility 2010 – 2011
Glen Allen, VA
Progressive leadership contributions in human resources development in providing exceptional service to key individuals including business unit HR partners, program managers, executives and individual assignees. Consult closely with appropriate vendors and other professionals to gather information and resolve issues in a timely manner while establishing and maintaining relationships.
• Conducted and coordinated on boarding, new employee orientation sessions (domestic and international) and ensured that new hire paperwork is completed accurately and timely.
• Coordinated and processed personnel transactions that included salary adjustments, merit increases, transfers, leave of absence, Short Term and Long Term Disability and administered benefits programs.
• Consult closely with appropriate vendors (PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte, Paxton, HSBC, Mercer) and other professionals to gather information and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Served as the point of contact for all personnel employee matters and provide guidance to associates.
• Generated queries and provide reports for management review; administer HR tracking system for new hires and terminations.
• Trainer- software and technical education, team building & leadership.
• Other duties included recruiting, relocation, processing of I-9s, writing and implementing company immigration policy and procedures, filing, preparing new hire and transfer benefit packets.
AECOM Inc. 2005 – 2010
Glen Allen, VA
Finance Account Executive/ Corporate Credit
Collaborate with domestic, international clients and project managers in more than 20 states and Canada on contract deficiencies; while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients to achieve AECOM’s cash goal. Additional responsibilities included:
• Liaison with project managers to perform revenue write-offs to assist with project closeouts.
• Utilized Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) and other external resources to research and analyze various clients and vendors financial stability.
• Participant on monthly project management conference call with West Region’s Finance Director.
• Built and maintained cohesive business relationships with clients while meeting goals.
Bank of America 2003 – 2005
Glen Allen, VA
Responsible for performing operational activities and financial services including: processing new account transactions, assisting customers in the selection of various accounts, cross-selling products while promoting business for the bank by maintaining good customer relationships.
• Advised customers on accounts and manage banking portfolios.
• Responsible for deposit and loan volume goals- mortgages (consistently met goals).
• Developed and maintained business relationships with customers.
Project Management Experience:
• Contributing writer and editor of global compliance policy.
• AECOM Global Mobility Website; companywide- writer, editor, contributor on content design.
• Management of US and Canadian immigration matters for a television production company.
• Marketing Department: assisted with writing, editing proposals, coordinating with project managers on assigned project tasks to meet deadlines.
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Windsor, Canada, 1997
University of Windsor
Achievements and Award:
• Member, Board of Directors, Widow’s Mite Experience, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing clean drinking water to families in developing countries.
• Wells Fargo; recognized as a top banker in the Richmond North Central District
• Contributing writer, Connections Magazine- Tyco Magazine published quarterly in five languages.
• Freelance writer, “Home Inspection”, Richmond Magazine, Real Estate Issue circulation of 200k.
• Feature writer, “Skin Bleaching”, National Post, Toronto, Canada, circulation of 240k.
• “Star Award”- Outstanding Customer Service Award, Bank of America.
HRIS • SharePoint• MS Office • Oracle • ADP • Databases: Deloitte and Mercer