**** ******* ***** **** *****, Idaho 83854
Cell: 208-***-**** Email: email@example.com
VERSATILE SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
A highly skilled, dynamic, and community-oriented sales, marketing, and promotions professional with 6+ years of practical hands on experience. An effective motivator, ambassador, and mentor with exceptional interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills accustomed to developing new business and market share, driving sales, raising awareness, and maintaining client relations in a variety of unique arenas. Team player recognized for propensity to establish and maintain solid relationships with co-workers, customers, and management.
• Relationship Building • New Business Development • Event Development/Execution
• Staff Supervision • Client Retention/Growth • Customer Service Management
• Project Management • Networking • Market Awareness Building
Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington
Bachelors of Arts, Communication
Graduated: June 2008
Bellevue Healthcare of the Inland Northwest Spokane, Wa March 2009 – Nov 2011
Customer Service Representative
• Delivery of medical equipment to patient’s house
• Input daily orders / provide quotes for future business using Microsoft suite
• Process insurance orders check on eligibility via online data base
• Act as a representative for company in facilities and patients homes
Clear Channel International Spokane, WA Apr. 2007 – Jan 2009
Promotion Technician/Event Marketing Specialist
• Acted as station spokesperson/ambassador at a variety of promotions; responsible for community outreach, new listenership, and branding.
• Networked with listeners, vendors, and clients.
• Collaborated with departmental personnel to orchestrate, implement, and execute station events.
Olive Garden Restaurant Spokane, WA Sept. 2006 – Oct 2009
Guest Relations Associate/Server
• Responsible for serving multiple tables at a time.
• Met daily sales goals through suggestive selling; accountable for large sums of money on a daily basis.
• Provided exceptional service to guests and ensured customer satisfaction.
• Trained and coached new employees.
• Developed tremendous interpersonal skills; easily relate with all types of customers, co-workers, and management.
R & R Flooring Cover Design Coeur d’Alene, ID Jun.1997 – May 2005
• Coordinated with the supply shop and ensured the prompt delivery of installation materials; confirmed product accuracy and conducted inventory management/quality control.
• Continually developed and maintained working knowledge of internal policies, procedures, and products.
Youth for Christ Coeur d’Alene, ID Aug. 2002 – Jun. 2003
• Planned and executed a variety of member events.
• Solicited donations.
• Recruited and directed volunteer workforce.
REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST