Name: Hirni Raval
Johnson & Johnson Previous experience (contract or FTE): Yes
(Must include Operating Company
managers name/title and dates of employment)
Michael Sheedy – Manager
Recruiter’s comments/ Summary:
• Pharmaceutical Experience – J&J, Bayer Diagnostics
• Hands on experience working as a Microbiologist
• Excellent experience in Environmental monitoring
• Experience working in the cGMP environment
• Experience working on SOP’s
• Excellent exposure working on Sterility testing and Microbiological testing
• Experience in sterility testing of parenteral & ophthalmic preparations surgical devices etc
• Experience in detections of Gram negative cells like Ecolli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, S aureus
• Experience in identification of contaminant organism & pathogen by cultural characteristic & biochemical tests
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, on multiple projects and with minimal supervision
• Ability to pay attention to detail and meet quotas
• Experience working with cross functional teams
Technical Skills - cGMP, SOP, Environmental monitoring, Sterility testing, Microbiological testing
Computer Skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
College/University, City, State
Masters degree in Microbiology
Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidhyanagar, India
Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology
Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidhyanager, India
Client Name, City, State MM/YY – MM/YY
Centocor, J &J, Spring House, PA 04/07-07/07
Operation, Maintenance and Calibration of Met One Model 227 Non Viable Counter, Collect and submit samples to PDQC.
Operation and Maintenance of Reuter Centrifugal Highflow Air Sampler which is used for performing environmental monitoring in Pilot Plants
For Viable and NonViable Counts RCS agar strips, Incubators of two different temperatures are used, Sterile 70%IPA, Equipment logbook.
With this Monitoring of Laminar Air Flow Hoods, Biological Safety Cabinets in PDQC and Pilot Plants
Routine Sampling of Ambient water for Injection Storage in Small Scale Pilot Plant. When process water used in weekends and holidays.
Sampling for Purified Water, Hot Water in Plant according to SOP
Gowning and Degowning procedures are followed while taking the counts
Food & Drugs Laboratory, Gujarat, India 07/99-06/06
Analysis of Antibiotic & Vitamin Preparations
Sterility testing of parenteral & ophthalmic preparations surgical devices etc.
Writing, reviewing of test methods, SOP preparation & updating, reviewing protocols, preparation of culture media & lab reagents
Detections of Gram-ve cells like Ecolli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, S aureus.
Identification of contaminant organism & pathogen by cultural characteristic & biochemical tests.
Bayer Diagnostics India Ltd, India 04/97-08/98
Testing of bulk Reagents, Blood Samples on Chemical Analyzer
Testing of Raw materials, chemicals which are used in making bulk reagents
Setting of chemistry such as Glucose, protein, Cholesterol, Albumin, Amylase, SGPT in Analyzer