M.tech in Nanotechnology Student
Web page: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a part of that organization where I can enhance my abilities and work for the development of organization as a dedicated and responsible person so that I could participate in development of Humanism and could be able to solve problems of our society.
ACADEMIC AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Passed 10th from Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education, Ajmer with 85.33% in 2003.
Passed 12th from Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education, Ajmer with 74.15% in 2005.
Passed 6 semesters of B.Tech/M.Tech (dual degree) in Nanotechnology from CCT, University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur (Ind.) with 69.7% till 2010.
Presently student of B.Tech/M.Tech (dual degree) 8th semester in Nanotechnology from CCT, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
1. Synthesis of Ag nanoparticles from papaya fruit extract and its study as anti-bacterial agent.
2. Synthesis and study of Optical properties of CdS nanoparticles doped with Cu and Calculation of Band Gap using MATLAB programming.
3. Working On DST Rajasthan Student Project “ Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes and Development of Carbon Nanotubes based Electrochemical Glucose Biosensors (Glucose Monitoring)”
4thIndo-Japan International Symposium on Nanotechnology and Healthcare in the Developing World on Sept. 21-22, 2009 at Biyani Girls College, Jaipur (raj.). Appreciation letter is received by the committee for the work.
27th Annual International Conference of Indian Academy of Neurosciences on Dec.18-20,2009 at NIMS University, Jaipur(Raj.)
RPES-10 Conference on “The Renewable Energy Sources A Plausible Solution To Looming Energy Crisis” on 17th to 19th September, 2010 at RSEW, Jaipur (Raj.)
Abstract on “Treatment of Breast Cancer by Carbon Nanotubes as a Vehicle and Fluorescent Agent “has been elected in TOP 15 in Brain Storm Contest held on 6th June ,2010 at Sundari Reddy Bhavan, Hyderabad by Usha Biotech Ltd.
National Conference & Workshop on Recent Advances in Modern Communication Systems & Nanotechnology (NCMCN-2011) on Jan. 6-8, 2011 at CCT, University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur (Raj.)
Indo-US Workshop on Nanosonics And Ultrasonics(IUWONU-2011) & International Conference on Nano Technology And Ultrasound(ICNU-2011) on Jan.12-14, 2011 at St. Joseph’s College, Truchirapalli, Tamilnadu
International Symposium On Semiconductor Materials and Devices(ISSMD-2011) on Jan. 28-30 , 2011 at The M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara.
1. Attended Workshop on Electron Microscopy with hands-on training experience held on Dec. 18 to Dec. 23, 2010 at BR Doshi School of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar and SICART, Gujarat.
2. Attended Workshop on Application of Quantum Chemistry In Structure Biology held on Jan. 2-5, 2011 at Jawaharlal Nehru University , New Delhi.
3. Selected For Refresher Course on Experimental Physics XXVII, Organised by Indian Academy of Sciences on March 22-April 6, 2011.
4. Completed 30 days Training On "Diode Fabrication" from SDM Academy-I C Technologies , C-scheme , Jaipur under the guidance of Dr. R.P. Gupta ( retired Scientist, CEERI, Pilani .
Ankit Goyal1,*,Vinay Sharma1, Abhishek Sharma1, Ravi Agarwal1, K B Sharma1, S L Kothari1,2011, “SYNTHESIS, STRUCTURAL AND OPTICAL STUDY OF CdS NANOPARTICLES DOPED WITH DIFFERENT CONCENTRATION OF Cu” communicated in Journal of Nano-Electro Physics.
Vijay Bajaj, Ankit Goyal, Gajanand Sharma, Kanan Bala Sharma, R S Gupta, 2011. “ Synthesis of Nanoparticles and revel its effect on Male Reproductive Systems in Albino Rats” communicated in Fertility and Sterility.
Ankit Goyal, Swati Pradhan and Vijay Kumar Bajaj. A novel Study of Salt Stress Tolerance in different varieties of Hordeum vulgare communicated in World Applied Science Journal.
Ankit Goyal1,*, Suraj Karan, Ankita, Gajanand Sharma, Brijraj, S.L.Kothari1,2011, “Silver Nanoparticles as Wound Healing Agent Using Lumbricus terrestris(Earthworm) as a model”, International Conference On Nanotechnology and Ultrasound.
Ankit Goyal1,*, Vikas G.2, Sanjay K.2, Parvesh2 Gajanand Sharma1, Kanan Bala Sharma3,2011, “Structural, Optical Properties of Cd1-xCux S (x=0, 0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4,0.5) nanoparticles prepared by co-precipitation method”. Physics For Tommorow,
Ankit Goyal1,*,Vinay Sharma1, Abhishek Sharma1, Ravi Agarwal1, K B Sharma1, S L Kothari1,2011, “SYNTHESIS, STRUCTURAL AND OPTICAL STUDY OF CdS NANOPARTICLES DOPED WITH DIFFERENT CONCENTRATION OF Cu”. ISSMD 2011, 196
Gajanand Sharma, Ankit Goyal, Keshav Sharma,Sahil T, K B Sharma, S L Kothari, 2011. “ Comparative study of Tunable Optical Properties of Different Semiconductor Materials doped with Cu”. NCPN-1, 157.
Ankit Goyal1,* , Gajanand Sharma1, Ajay Tiwari2, S L Kothari1,2 , K B Sharma1 ,2011. “ Electronic Transport in crystalline magnetotunnel Cu/MgO/Cu junctions. NCMCN-2011, 144.
Abhishek Sharma*,Ankit Goyal, Ajay Tiwari, S L Kothari, K B Sharma, 2011. ”Electronic Structure andcontact resistanceat an open-end carbon Nanotube and Platinum interface. NCMCN-2011, 145.
Ankit Goyal, Neeraj Upadhyay, Vinay Sharma, 2009 .“Nanotechnology For Drug Discovery and Drug Delivery”. 4th Indo-Japan International Symposium on Nanotechnology and Healthcare in the Developing World.
1. 4 year work experience on LINUX operating system during B.Tech/M.Tech studies.
2. Work experience simulation software MATLAB 7.0 and QUANTUMWISE ATOMISTICX.
3. Work experience on AFM/STM, XRF, Gene Gun, Photoluminescence Spectrophotometer, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer and PCR machines.
Name: Ankit Goyal
Father name: Kamal Kishore Goyal
Date of birth: 7 June 1988
Marital status: Unmarried
Permanent Address: 941, B.K. Kaul Nagar,
Opp. Queen Marry’s Girls School,
Hanuman Vihar, Ajmer
Rajasthan 305001 (India)
Contact No: 094********
Language Known: Hindi, English, Spanish
Hobbies and Interest: Research and Development, Travelling, Movies
Strength: Self confidence and positive attitude
I do here by declare that all the above information given are true and full in best of my knowledge, god is my witness.