I am interested in a career with your company, as I believe this would be the perfect opportunity for me to utilize my work experience. I am confident based on my recent work history that I qualify for a position within your company.
I have spent the last several years a Customer Service Representative and have received extensive training in group dynamics developed my communication and interpersonal, multitasking & problem resolution skills on the job and with an understanding of the importance of procedural compliance.
During my previous work experience I have taken several office/administrative courses to broaden my professional horizon. Among my major administrative talents are proficiency in most MS platforms such as, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet. I also have excellent filing, keyboarding and organizational skills and enjoy putting together presentations specific to assigned projects.
I have initiative, energy, and persistence to get the job done effectively. I thrive under pressure, and confidently multitask in a fast paced environment.
Please find a copy of my resume enclosed for your review. I look forward to discussing my application further during an interview.
42 Dooley Cres
To continue developing my customer service, administrative and computer skills in a challenging environment.
An organized, focused team player with excellent analytical and problem solving ability. A quick learner who is able to plan and set priorities to achieve personal and business objectives. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and computer skills.
Wedding /Event Planner (certified) July 03-Present
Customer Service Representative
METRO CANADA LOGISTICE JULY 02-Nov 07
• Process and input all customer orders
• Trace orders as required and notify customer of any activity concerning their merchandise.
• Assure proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer-generated invoices.
• Maintain good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquires.
• Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
• Act as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of accounts and between the office and customer regarding invoicing and credit changes.
• Oversee all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files.
• Maintain a current and accurate procedure book, which details the processing requirements for each account.
• Answer phone calls and operate various types of office machines and computers necessary to perform duties.
• Effectively correspond with customer as required.
• Oversee office supply budget of $2000.00 a month.
• Responsible for generating PO numbers for company purchases using the WEB PO System.
• Plan and Oversee company events, (Staff Appreation and Christmas parties).
Telephone Banking Sales & Service Specialist
CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE MAY 01-JUNE 02
• Provided detailed, factual information and advice to external/internal customers. Promoted, sold and cross-sold PCF & BIZSMART products and services, and utilized a thorough knowledge of PCF & BIZSMART
• Met sales targets by recognizing sales opportunities by using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions, thus ensuring both customers needs and the business needs are achieved.
• Listened to complaints, investigated to identify the source of error, negotiated solutions and followed up on them.
• Assisted customers in the reading and analyzing of financial statements and balance sheets.
• Participated in several pilot groups such as implementation of new desktops, the launching of new products
• Contributed to the side-by-side monitoring initiative with associates from the testing division where I researched, analyzed and reviewed current banking operations, data structures and application systems relative to the project
CANADA COLOURS & CHEMICALS FEB 00 – AUG 00
• Printed DRP reports on a daily to basis to keep track of inventory
• Monitored inventory re-ordered reports & email request
• Assisted with the process of inter-branch of goods between CCC stocking
• Locations, by using DAI system, email & though phone and order inquiries & approvals
Customer Service Representative
CIBC VISA CENTER NOV 99 – FEB 00
• Authorization Department (Agency Pinstripe Personnel)
• Dealing with Merchants of the stores regarding customers A/C
• Dealing with customers if there was a problem with their A/C
The Salvation Army
Provided meals and emotional support for both elderly and homeless
Provided emotional support, performed administrative functions and housekeeping duties
Greater Riverdale Winter Carnival
Participated in the organizing of the event
• Completed CIBC customer service and technology training for telephone banking
Seneca College Student Life
• Student Leadership Award in recognition of involvement in the student program
• Completed First Aid course
• Language Arts Composition Award
• President Award
• MS Word, MS Excel, Access, MS PowerPoint, CRS, ICBS, Telagent, Call Manager, Work list and Internet