Sushil Daniel Jadhav
Proven client relationship management skills; effective budget management; experienced with HACCP & Food Safety Standards; advanced knowledge of airline systems - AIRS, RADIXX, GABRIEL, D-Term; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access) Lotus, DOS ; Proficient in English, Hindi and Marathi; Serv Safe Certification & The Food Safety Manager Certification (National Registry of Food Safety Professionals).
Johnson & Wales University – Providence, RI 2009
B.S. Hotel and Lodging Management. Graduated with Honors – Cum Laude, Deans List every term(3.52)
Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai, India
Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition. (SPANTRAN equivalence of 12+ 3 Applied
Science degree plus internship)
Food Service Manager / Dining Room Manager
• Overseeing the inventory and ordering of food and beverage, equipment, and supplies Maintaining Inventory Control. (FMS)
• Managing multi-functional food service areas in a single unit and helping Forecast food production.
• Maintaining payroll records and supporting the financial & HR functions.
• Maintaining customer satisfaction and good public relations.
• Reconciling Invoices & processing credit for vendors (Sysco etc.,) in Unit Financial System.
• Planning and executing catering events and Menu Planning with Executive Chef, G.M and Dietician.
• Making sure that the needs of the business, and of customers, are met.
• Making sure staff is on time and every shift has adequate personnel.
• Making sure waste is reduced, check compliance with health and legal standards.
• Encourage drink and food orders, keep costs down, and monitor employee behavior and service.
• Making sure customer needs are met by attention to the courtesy and efficiency of the service, and the quality of the drinks and food, and of the environment.
• Making sure HACCP temperatures are recorded and monitored, corrective measures are taken when needed.
Godrej Upstream, Thane, India. 2006 –2007
Team Leader, Go Air Reservations, Customer service and Flight Changes / ICICI Bank Insurances
• Supervised teams and mentored agents and ensured compliance with company policies and maintained productivity.
• Making sure flight bookings are genuine to prevent fraudulent bookings (Fraud Prevention).
• Worked on CRS systems & possesses experience with client relationship management.
• Managed team performance through goals and objectives.
• Focused on Solution Focused Problem Solving.
• Managed Multiple Clients and Projects/Processes at the same time.
• Responsible for performance management and improvements in the tracking system.
• Coordinated activities with other internal departments, participated in management team
Meetings, and interfaced with clients and customers.
• Ensured service level levels that exceeded expectations and that implemented continuous Improvement.
• Worked with the team to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
• Tracked call traffic of the employees and identified the areas that need to be improved & handled complex customer queries and complaints. Handled the tasks of managing all incoming calls
Food Service / Kitchen Supervisor (County Jail)
• Assuming Food Service Director’s responsibility and role in her absence. Supervising tray assembly & Ensuring all special dietary requirements are fulfilled. Ensuring timely execution of meal service. Assigns and coordinates work for inmates to promote efficiency of operations. Training inmates to perform their duties.
• Maintaining security & Ensuring that all kitchen tools and equipment are returned to secure area & developing sanitation schedule and ensuring inmates adheres to the schedule. Overseeing cleaning of kitchen and tray assembly area. In addition, oversees washing of kitchen utensils and equipment according to sanitary methods.
• Keeping records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
• Supervising preparation and assembly of meals and food items. Maintaining company's standard of operation for food handling and storage & Determining work procedures, preparing work schedules and expedites workflow.
• Working on company POS system to maintain control over inventory, Menus & Recipes
Atria Senior Living Group 2011
Dining Room Coordinator.
• Taking on Food Service Director’s responsibility and role in his absence.
• Managing a full service, upscale fine dining facility (seating over one hundred residents at a time).
• Evaluating employee’s performance and providing feedback, motivating the employees to go the extra mile.
• Providing a high level of customer service & promoting a restaurant style-dining atmosphere.
• Working closely with the service director and executive director to keep residents satisfied with food & dining programs. Coaching & training the new and current wait staff in accordance with company guidelines.
• Creating a Strong sense of teamwork & cooperation among all staff & assisting the food service director in the management of work schedules for wait staff. Training staff on Quality enhancement standards & standard food safety practices.
• Maintaining par levels for items such as linen, table setting supplies, and uniforms. Acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours. Assisting with planning, preparation and execution of special events, banquets and theme meals.
• Making sure Dining room is cleaned and made ready at the end of every meal. Making sure Kitchen is closed properly every night (Food and leftovers are correctly stored with time and temperature stickers, HACCP sheets are correctly filled and signed off, Ovens and grills are turned off, making sure dishwashing area is clean)
Sodexo, Easton, PA 2010 –2011
Display Cook for College Dining Facility
• Prepared products in view of guests/students with special attention to speed, cleanliness and organization.
• Maintained sanitary food handling practices. Maintained HACCP records for food
• Estimated expected food consumption; requisition or purchase supplies, and procure food from storage.
Kuwait Airways Flight Kitchen & Catering– KASCO, Kuwait City, Kuwait 2001
F& B Production & Service Operations Trainee Supervisor (Catering Department)
• Cooked Meals & Modified work procedures or processes to meet dead lines.
• Was a part of the Management team doing catering events for individuals, organization including US Army & Air force.
• Collaborated with other personnel to plan, develop recipes & menus, preparing meals taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and likely number of customers and quality control, costing and budgeting Checked the quality of raw & cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Check the quality & quantity of received products. Prepared & cooked of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions. Ensured food safety compliance procedures; overseeing temperatures in cooking and storing food.
• Ensured that food trolleys were correctly loaded with food and cutlery, and dispatched to the correct flights including last minute food packets and cutlery.
• Ensured all last minute increases in food packets/portions were dispatched immediately without causing a flight delay.
• Helped and contributed in the Menu Planning process and Costing and Budgeting.
• Was responsible for Misa en place at the beginning of the shift.
• Prepared Pastries, Fruit plates, Meringue for different airlines & ensured that appropriate sanitation & safety standards were met.
• Customer Service Executive, Go Air, Santa Cruz Airport, Bombay, India; Sahara Airlines, Mumbai
• Customer Service Associate, Wipro Spectramind, Delta Airlines
• Supervisor, Catering Department, Kuwait Airways
• Haiti relief work, youth outreach leader, local church
• Street children service work, Mumbai, India