- Provide immigration support to firm employees and potential new hires.
- Knowledge on H1B, L1, extensions, B1, H3 filings, documentation, processing and auditing.
- Responding 221g’s to the consulates in offshore.
- Drafting and preparing complex business visa and immigrant petitions oversee paralegals and liaise with local counsel.
- Intake notifications for travel and log travel requests, capture data, and distribute information to appropriate project groups.
- Research, take action and monitor customer issues to completion.
- Liaise with outside immigration legal counsel when appropriate.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, processing a volume of cases.
Present U.S. Address:-
432, Glenwood Ave,
Teaneck, NJ,USA, 07666