To secure a position as a Research Chemist in fast paced lab environment where my skills and educational background will be useful for career development.
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry May 2012.
Kennesaw State University Kennesaw, GA
HONORS & ACTIVITIES
HOPE Scholar, Dean’s List
Abroad Study: China Culture & Math Education Summer, 2010
Quantitative Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Literature, Physical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Instrumental Chemistry and Polymer Chemistry.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Recognized for excellent research or creative activity project. Worked with faculty to research the synthesis and 1H NMR characterization of a new Bismuth Complex and introduction to Raman Spectroscopy in the Physical Chemistry Laboratory.
• Performed experiments – set up labs, conducted experiments, and analyze data.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Coordinated group laboratory projects, excellent lab reports and presentations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Extensive experience with public speaking.
• Ability to follow standard operating procedure (SOP) as outlined.
• Exceptional customer service abilities developed in retail environment.
• Familiar with analytical equipment such as UV-VIS, HPLC, GC and NMR.
Customer Service Representative May 2006 - February 2010
Jcpenney’s Departmental Store: Shoe Department Kennesaw, GA
• Use Access to create database to track customers and preferences.
• Assist customers with choices and purchases.
• Provide exceptional service, resulting in repeat business.
• Meet and exceed departmental established quotas by 25%.
Allied Barton Security Services January 2006 - Present
Console Officer Atlanta, GA
• Program clients and customers building access cards.
• Provide detail and concise daily reports.
• Offer training to newly employed personnel in accordance with established standard operating procedures.
• Exhibit good communication skills to both clients and customers.
• Work overtime to prevent lost time.