c/o Chandika Medicals, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bantumilli road, PEDANA, Mob.No : 081********(Andhra)
Andhra Pradesh-521366 : 087********(Bangalore)
Looking forward to a career oriented and challenging responsibility where I can use my technical, analytical and management skills to contribute to the Pharmaceutical industry & Preclinical research.
QUALIFICATION INSTITUTE BOARD/
UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING AGGREGATE
M.Pharm (Pharmacology) Nandha College of Pharmacy,
Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.
2012 First class with Distinction
B.Pharm Sri Siddhartha
Pharmacy college, Nuzvid, A.P Acharya nagarjuna university, Guntur, A.P
2010 First Class with Distinction
D.Pharm K.E.S. Polytechnic College For Women, Vijayawada, A.P
State board of technical education & training, A.P
2007 First Class with Distinction
Higher Secondary(12th) Satya junior college, Machilipatnam, A.P Board Of Intermediate Education, A.P
First Class with Distinction
Secondary(10th) St. Francis E.M High school, Machilipatnam, A.P
First Class with Distinction
• I.R Actophotometer
• Different mazes to study Psychopharmacology
• Waters HPLC
Methods Performed: Screening of various class of drugs including Anti-Parkinsonism, Anti-diabetic, Diuretic, Anti-Alzheimer’s, Toxicity studies (Acute and Sub-Acute), Pharmacokinetic studies in rat models, invitro screening of antioxidants.
Animals handled: Frog, Rats, Mice, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits.
• Pylorus ligation, Intracardial perfusion,
• Blood collection techniques in rats, mice, rabbit,
• Skin suturing techniques for wound healing in rats, mice, and rabbit.
• “Evaluation of Anti-Anxiety activity of alcoholic extract of Trapa bispinosa leaves in experimental animal models” from June 2011 to May 2012, at Nandha College of Pharmacy, ERODE, Tamilnadu. (M.Pharm Thesis)
• “Synergistic activity of Methanolic extract of Thespesia populnea leaves with Oxy-tetracycline” from June 2009 to April 2010, at Sri Siddhartha Pharmacy college, Nuzvid, Andhra Pradesh. (B.Pharm Thesis)
• “Anti Diabetic activity for the commercial compound in Alloxan induced Diabetis rat model”, from June 2011 to August 2011, at Nanda College of Pharmacy, Erode-52.
• “Anti-Inflammatory Activity for the commercial compound in carrageneen induced Paw Edema in albino Wistar rats” in September 2011, at Nanda College of Pharmacy, Erode-52.
• “Acute Toxicity Studies for the commercial compound according to OECD guidelines in swiss albino mice and Wistar rats” from September 2011 to October 2011, at Nanda College of Pharmacy, Erode-52.
• Analgesic and antipyretic activity for commercial compound in Wistar Rats and New Zealand Rabbits, was performed in October 2011, at Nanda college of Pharmacy, Erode-52
• Industrious, Dedicated, Sincere, Honest, Quick learner.
Pharmaquest 2k9, National level symposium and student paper contest,(feb-20th and 21st 2009) Markapuram, received certificates for participation, poster presentation entitled “Cryogenics-can give life!”.
Pharmaquest 2k8, National level symposium and student paper contest,(feb-17th and18th 2008) Markapuram, received certificates for participation, poster presentation entitled “Bioremedation to clean Oil Spills”.
Presented a paper on “Medicinal uses of Hemidesmus.indicus” in an International Seminar on Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products organized by department of Botany, Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India from 07th to 09th March 2008.
Presented papers in 5 national level seminars during graduation and post graduation. Held at various colleges in Andhra Pradesh & Tamilnadu.
• Working knowledge in windows platform.
• Participated in Pharmafest 2008 in the event Scientific Quitz compitation held at KVSR Siddhartha Pharmacy College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on Feb 20th to Feb 22nd 2008.
• Participated in National conference in the event Debate competition held at Chebrolu Hanumaih institute of Pharmacy, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. September 2009.
• Reading books, Surfing internet, photography and listening music.
Father’s Name - CH.L.D.KOTESWARARAO
Mother’s Name - CH. HEMA SUNANDHA
Present Address - Chandika Medical & General stores,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA- 521366.
Date of Birth - 12/06/1987
Nationality - Indian
Languages Known - Telugu, English and Hindi.
I hereby declare that the above given information is correct as per my knowledge.
Date:23-08-2012 Yours Sincerely
Place:Bangalore SWATHI. CHANDIKA