Jeannette S. Breden
~ Email: email@example.com
SKILLS: Bilingual (Spanish), great customer service skills, case and project management, office management, servicing immigrant populations, public relations and speaking, crisis intervention, training, and outreach.
EDUCATION: Arizona State University
Bachelors of Science: December 2005 Major: Psychology
2008 – Present Arizona State University Veterans Upward Bound Tempe, AZ
• Maintenance and updating databases and spreadsheets; conduct database queries using Advantage, Data Warehouse, HRMS, SIS, Benefactor or other software programs.
• Prepare or direct preparation of minutes, notices, manuals, agendas and correspondence with all supporting documentation, requiring application of specialized knowledge of the assigned function.
• Monitor and update inventory, time, budget, payroll, and account records for department; monitor expenditures and perform simple analysis on accounts; authorize and/or approved payments within established department guidelines following the Project Director’s general direction.
• Plan and arrange conferences, meetings and/or special events under general instructions from Project Director; communicates arrangements to appropriate individuals.
• Arrange necessary travel reservations and itineraries; anticipate and prepare background materials needed.
• Implement new policies, procedures and practices impacted by decisions made by Project Director at meetings and/or conferences.
2006 – 2008 Magellan Health Services Mesa, AZ
• Provide client management service through telephone, face-to-face, hospital visits, home visits and other settings to maintain or enhance client’s ability to function.
• Provide crisis management and utilize de-escalation skills to ensure client and staff safety.
• Provide client intake and assessment services to implement individualized service plans (ISP).
• Contribute towards the development of clinically sound recovery oriented service plans to address client safety, security, symptoms, behaviors, physical health, substance dependency and psychosocial rehabilitation
• Collaborate with the Clinical team to engage, coordinate care, educate and communicate with clients, their family, behavioral health, community resources and others in insuring that all services prescribed in the ISP are implemented.
• Identify necessary covered behavioral health services and community resources; coordinate referrals to meet basic client needs, including but not limited to food, clothing, shelter, transportation, entitlements, physical and behavioral health care, legal advocacy and safe, affordable housing.
2001 – 2006 Arizona State University Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) Tempe, AZ
Office Assistant/Senior Receptionist
• Managed office operations and improved Center services through data and event management, as well as telecommunications and logistical support.
• Provided academic and financial aid counseling support to students.
• Improved student and client relations through applied of excellence in customer service.
• Expedited processing for instate travel claims and financial aid related documents.
• Supported Center staff and 8 EOC counselors with information dissemination to students, presentations and project management assistance.
1997 – 2000 United States Navy Nationwide
Petty Officer Third Class
• Supervised team of 20 Navy Personnel in day-to-day ship operations.
• Maintained personnel training records.
• Provided cross-divisional training and supervision of new personnel orientation.
• Managed equipment purchases and procurement process.
1996 – 1997 Intrepid Naval Museum New York, NY
• Communicated engagingly with large groups and provided quality costumer service to the public.
• Provided new personnel training assistance.