A’nna P. Gaylord
Medical Billing Specialist seeking a telecommute position in the healthcare industry; utilizing my diversified professional experience, training and knowledge.
• Claims Processing, Electronically and Manually/CMS1500/HIPPA 277,278,835 and 837 Elements
• Medical Terminology/ICD-9,CPT and HCPCS Coding/Insurance and Patient Follow-Up/Patient Billing/Resubmissions/Payment Posting, Insurance and Patient
• Insurance Appeals/Eligibility And Benefit Verifications/Provider Enrollment
• Real Time Reports/Front Desk Training and Re-training/Monthly Practice Reports/Experienced Team
• Customized Super Bills and Office Forms/Consultanting
• Medisoft/Medware/Medical Manager/NexGene/Kareo
• Internal Medicine/Family Practice/Podiatry/Pediatric/Speech Therapy/Occupational Therapy/Psychology
• Experience telecommuter
• Managed a staff of (5) entry level billers and (2) senior biller for multiple physicians
• Excellent communication skills
• Accurately and timely filing of primary, secondary insurance claims utilizing electronic or paper
• Generated Self Pay billing
• Expertise in Medicare and Medicaid claim reimbursement
• Persistent and effective-insurance follow-up for unpaid insurance claims and patient balances.
• Insurance Appeals
• Insurances and patients payment posting
• Expertise in patient eligibility, benefit verification, referrals and authorization
• Analyze daily claim rejection and denial reports; instrumental in correction and resubmitting claims
• Proficient in medical terminology, ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS coding.
• Perform insurance enrollment for providers
• Prepared and generated practice and individual provider financial reports
• Expertise in Front Desk training and various medical billing software
• Over 20 years experience in Medical Billing and Collections.
• Generate over 10 million dollars in client revenue
• Increase clients revenue by 30%
Jes Us Medical Billing Services Medical Biller/Supervisor/ Manager 01/1999- Present
UCB Pharma, Inc Medicaid Clerk/Specialist/Consultant 04/1996-6/2000
Neuse Mental Health Reimbursement Specialist 02/1993-2/1996