Dewey T. Castille
*** *. *** ****** **, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
Profile • More than 7 years’ successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
Working knowledge using both Windows and Mac systems; Microsoft Excel,
• Ability to train, motivates, and supervises customer service employees.
• A team player, acknowledged as “Total Quality Customer Service Professional.”
• Develop plan, conduct audits and variance analyses, process payroll and payroll tax reports and filings, and maintain/update accurate inventories.
Synopsis of Achievements
• Proactive planning led to notable increase in morale in all departments.
• Created customer satisfaction survey, drastically reducing potential problems.
Employment L-3 Communications/US Department of Labor, Dallas, Tx 1999-2012
• High Volume call center environment with receiving over 150 incoming calls per day
• Answering Questions and assisting Employers with Labor Issues
• Collect and evaluate data from employees for the US dept of labor for accuracy and determine appropriate edit codes to explain edit failures. Convert cases to Web reporting
• Assist CEO’s CFO’s and Department supervisors with preparation of reports, upkeep of completed work assignments and handled all issues encountered during CATI interviews.
• Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges.
• Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
• General office duties are performed as well as other job duties as assigned.
• Contact multiple companies to obtain current employment counts, how many job openings the company had open, and how many employees were terminated within the last month
North Texas Tollway Authority Dallas, TX 1998-1998
• Assisted customers with claims managed and modified accounts.
• Experience with the PC computer, data entry and 10 key.
• Create spread sheets using Excel when needed.
Performance Printing Corp Dallas, TX 1997-1998
• Handled inbound and outbound calls. Set appointments for clients to come and view products, and Printing abilities.
• Used creative skills to promote both clients and company.
• Data entry, 10 key and use of Windows 1995.
Floyds Academy of Arts, Dallas Tx Dallas, TX
1990 - 1997
Administrator of Education
• Supervised entire faculty (23) and student body of school (115).
• Maintained accounts receivable/payable, reports to state (stats).
• In charge of making administrative decisions particularly in the area of hiring/firing, prepare the school’s curriculum, maintained computerized payroll system.
Education University of North Texas Dallas, TX
Mountain View College Dallas. TX Dallas, TX
Musical Theatre Conservatory (Dean’s List)
References Furnished Upon Request