Walls, MS 38680
Seeking a Challenging Position
I’m highly experienced in performing a variety of administrative, training staff support and customer service duties for a world class organization. These skills include the following of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting customers, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents. I am looking to work for an organization where there is room for employee growth, and I am passionate about going above and beyond to deliver satisfaction to their customers.
Summary of Qualifications
• More than ten years of extensive work experience.
• Provided administrative support to CEO and COO of a corporation.
• Excellent ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
• Profound database management and exceptional record maintenance skills.
• Remarkable ability to communicate effectively, both, orally and in writing.
• Problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
• In-depth receptionist skills and knowledgeable in MS Office products.
• Perform follow up calls to customers to ensure satisfactory work was done.
• Cross sell products and services via phone.
• Order entry
• Deep ability to compile information and prepare reports.
• Excellent coordinating and typing skills.
• Immense ability to schedule appointments and maintain calendars and employees’ work schedules.
• Profound ability to record meeting minutes.
• Remarkable word processing, data entry skills, and ability to navigate the internet.
• Excellent ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
• Strong ability to compose and edit, already, written material.
• Experienced in communicating with all levels of management, able to forge solid relationships and adapt to change.
• Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability contribute expertise independently.
• Experienced event planner for special events.
Tennessee Valley Authority 11/10 – 09/11
• Provides administrative/secretarial support for the Customer Relations for senior level management.
• Prioritizes the manager’s time through scheduling meetings, keeping the calendar, and making travel arrangements. Provides supporting material and information for meetings as directed.
• Reconcile government issued credit cards for purchases and process reimbursements for travel expenses.
• Provides guidance to clerical staff, reviews incoming mail, assesses urgency and prioritizes responses.
• Prepare contracts correspondences for customers and power distributors.
Nucor Steel Memphis, TN 4/10-10/10
Production Asst./Lab Tech/HR Asst.
• Calculated production payroll bonuses for the department.
• Prepares and updates employee’s personnel files.
• Coordinate employees quarterly reviews for possible company pay raises.
• Scheduled and administered evaluation tests for potential new hires.
• Conduct internal audits and suggests areas for improvement.
• Developed production employee trainings, and updated safety records, as needed.
• Created and updated production reports, and supply reports.
• Perform quality tests on Roll Mill steel samples produced on site.
AT&T Dearborn, MI 04/01 – 12/09
Maintenance Administrator/Customer Service Call Center/Training Coach
• Updated employee and personnel records and work schedules in databases for multiple departments.
• Worked with department managers to identify and coordinate specific training needs as opportunities for coaching existing employees, and training for new hires.
• Coordinated and performed a range of staff duties as well as operational and support activities for the unit; resolved customer and internal customer service and account issues across multiple states.
• Produced tests, analyzed data, isolated trouble and prepared reports for customer usage trends, call arrival patterns, and daily track dispatch call center statistics to ensure company goals were achieved.
• Cross sold company products and services.
Comcast Detroit, MI 09/99 – 01/01
Administrative Assistant/Marketing Assistant
• Served as a liaison with other departments and operating departments in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Provided administrative/secretarial support for the department/division by answering multi-line telephone system, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memorandums from verbal direction, and from knowledge of established department/division policies; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings.
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, which coordinating travel, including lodging arrangements.
• Established, maintained, and updated files, databases, records, and other documents; developed and maintained data, and performed routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for commissions for inside/outside sales teams and internal reports.
• Sorted, reviewed, screened and distributed incoming and outgoing mail; prepared, composed, and ensured timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
Frank Cody Sr. ~ High School Diploma (1988)
Detroit College of Business ~ Business Administration (1998)
Baker University ~ Electronics Technician (2008)
American Insurance Training (2012) ~Property & Casualty and Adjuster licenses