• Detail attention with good problem solving skills
• Extensive knowledge of Project Management
• Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance
• Extensive knowledge of processes and methodologies
• Focus in results and having work well done.
7-Eleven Store, White Plains, NY Feb 2011 – to date
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Typing orders and forecast.
• Communicate customer requests to management.
• Assist in ringing up sales at registers.
• Assist in completing price changes within the department.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
• Retail food related work experience, preparation of supplies.
• POS and Lottery systems.
Functional experience: Retail experience, Customer’s services, teller
Tools: Internal software, lottery machine.
Vision Consulting, Querétaro, México March 2009 – Oct 2010
• Software Quality Assurance Manager developing and coordinating a team of 15 to 30 individuals to test all software projects.
• Project Manager attending projects requirements, customer’s services, solving issues with project leader, technical problems, customer complains.
• Process owner developing and improvement of test process, developing the method of testing efforts, design effort test method. Design and delivery of the course “Testing techniques” under TPI and CMMI methodologies.
• Manual Tester Sr developing testing plans, testing cases matrix, testing documentation, tracking and recording for projects issues, bugs. Under customer and own methodologies.
Functional experience: Software Testing, Project Management, Process Management
Tools: Microsoft office, Visio, Outlook, MS project, CMMi Book, TPI Book, PMI Book, HP Quality Center, IBM Clear Quest, SharePoint, Jira.
Sigma Tao Software, Querétaro, México March 2001 - Dec 2008
• Project Manager coordinating a team of 5 to 15 individuals, attending projects requirements, developing and tracking projects plans, project progress reports, project monitoring meetings under PMI Methodology
• Auditor Internal verifying adherence to the process of software projects, logging and tracking to issues found, development audits plans, checklist improvement under ISO 9000 and CMMi methodologies.
• Process developer I was responsible for the design, definition and implementation of process to support the PAs: CAR, OPD, OPF, under methodologies CMM and CMMI.
Functional experience: Project Management, Process Management
Tools: SQL, Access, Microsoft office, Visio, Outlook, MS project, CMMi Book, TPI Book, PMI Book, internal software.
Computer Systems Engineering - BS.
Diploma in Project Management.
Westchester Community College – English