St.Louis, MO *****
August 21, 2012
Dear Mr. /Ms
I am interested in exploring career opportunities within your organization. And have therefore enclosed my resume for your reference. Should you be in the market for a results-oriented professional for your company, I would encourage you to consider my credentials.
I am conscientious in my personal and professional life. I take pride in myself and my work, and derive considerable Vance Pratt
satisfaction from doing an assignment well. I cope well with high-stress situations and can manage a variety of projects simultaneously. My specific proficiencies include Carpentry, Machine Operator, and Warehouse. I am seeking a position that offers challenge, responsibility and opportunity.
I believe my background provides the skills you require for this position. I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview to further discuss my qualifications.
5815 Hodiamont Ave
St.Louis, mo 63136
To apply knowledge and expertise to a/an Production/machine operator
• Mediation and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of patrons, dependable, hard working, reliable, and punctual.
• Excellent hands on ability
• Met or exceeded all performance goals to date.
• Resourceful, energetic, competent, multi-task and results-oriented.
Nike/Warehouse Operator Plastic Extrusion, Made plastic shoe sows for Nike shoes, plastic extrusions.
Cleaned workstation, machines, and parts.
Adjusted machine components to regulate speed, pressure, and temperature of machine, and amount, dimensions, and flow of materials salary $11.75per hr.
Baldor Electric Punch Press operator, 2006 - 2010
• Replaced worn and broken parts, such as nozzles, punches, and filters, and cleaned and lubricated machine components to maintain in working order
• Cleared jams, removed defective and substandard materials and products, and readjusts machine components to conform to specifications
• Adjusted machine components to regulate speed, pressure, and temperature of machine, and amount, dimensions, and flow of materials and ingredients
• Loaded and unloaded objects to and from machine, conveyor and rack
• Examined and inspected machine for malfunctions, and product for conformance to processing specifications
• Fed materials into machines and equipment to process and manufacture products
• Cleaned and maintained machinery, equipment, and work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions
• Moved controls to start, stop, and adjust machinery and equipment
• Modified materials and products during manufacturing process to meet requirements
Forklift experience, DOT removal and installation salary $19.60per hr.
Mcbride & Sons Carpenter,2004-2006
Sub flooring, floor laying Rough framing, Built homes, town houses, condos, and apartment buildings.
Salary $16.00per hr