Aaron Michael Hawn
Moore, Oklahoma 73160
Objective: A position in a high quality organization that will utilize my skills and provide a supportive, challenging work environment.
Heartland Baptist Bible College, Oklahoma City, OK
2009 – Present; Pursuing a BA degree in Youth Ministries
Youth Internship (June 2011 - Present)
• Experience in gaining relationships with new families.
• Built a Bus route for those who did not have proper transportation.
• Disciplined myself by gaining knowledge in different areas such as; office work, construction, and teaching.
• Took the initiative to accomplish projects around the Church premise.
• Organized and orderly
• Youth Camp – Snack Shop cash handling
Missions Summer Internship; Kenya, Africa (May 2012 – August 2012)
• Organized weekly teaching material for Children and Youth Ministries
• Managed teacher rotation and schedules.
• Took the opportunity to build relationships with the natives of Africa.
Hobby Lobby Warehouse: (September 2009 – May 2012)
• Loaded and organized materials into large shipping containers.
• Responsible for daily inventory of custom made materials.
• Gained knowledge in files such as, certain log sheets for shipping containers and equipment.
• Opportunity to move up to a forklift driver/ certified position.
Life Guard Altus Air Force Base: (May 2009 – September 2009)
• First Aid and CPR certified
• Experience in training children and adults
• Cash Handling Skills
Efficient in Microsoft word, power point, publisher, advertisement and customer service.
Taking Lessons in Sign Language
Pastor Jason Gaddis 405-***-**** Southwest Baptist Church, OKC, OK
Denny Madory 404-***-****, Missionary to Africa, OKC, OK
Kenny Baldwin 703-***-****, Baileys Crossroads, VA
Pastor Greg Hawn 580-***-****, Tabernacle Baptist Church, Altus, Ok