Present Address: Permanent Address:
TEJASVI GAUR TEJASVI GAUR
Faridabad – 121008 Faridabad - 121008
“To excel in my profession and contribute towards the growth of a multifunctional organization resulting increase in profits of the stakeholders both as an organization and an individual.”
• Name : Tejasvi Gaur
• Date of Birth : 28th April, 1987
• Marital Status : Unmarried
• Father's Name : Mr. V.K Gaur
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages Known : English and Hindi.
• Educational Qualification : M. Pharmacy
1. M. Pharm., Specialization: Pharmaceutics
Title: “Investigation of formulation and process variables of Glyburide Micro particles”
Year of Passing: June 2012
% of Marks: R/A
Name of the University: Lovely Professional University
Name of Guide: Ms Purnima Verma
Name of Co-Guide: Dr Sachin Kumar Singh
2. B. Pharm., Year of Passing: 2008
% of Marks: 60%
Name of the Institution: Global College of Pharmacy
Name of the University: Punjab Technical University
3. PGDM Subject: Drug Regulatory Affairs
Year of Passing: 2009
% of Marks: 69%
Name of the Institution: Bio Informatics Institute, Noida
• Has undergone 1 month industrial training in Jagsonapal Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. Faridabad, India
• Has 1 year and 2 months experience in production of Pharmaceuticals at Unimax Laboratories.
1. Instruments handled:
• HPLC (Shimadzu), Perkin-Elmer FT-IR 1600 Series, Shimadzu 1800 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Dissolution apparatus (Lab India), Cadmach Tablet Compression machine, Capsule filling machine and Neocoata Coater.
2. Computer Skills:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, HPLC Shimadzu LC solution Software.
• Proficiency in Data base and graphic programs (Excel).
• Used design Expert 8.0 software for carrying out the optimization of different variables.
• Worked as a Production executive in Unimax laboratories for production of
tablets and capsules.
• Presented poster at Mulana University on “Optimization of formulation parameters of lornoxicam nanoparticles in order to enhance the dissolution of lornoxicam”.
• Took part in poster presentation at Rayat and Behra Institute of Pharmacy, Hoshiarpur on “Problems faced during formulation of microspheres for scale-up”.
• Presented poster in international conference at Punjab university Chandigarh on “ optimization of formulation parameters of “formulation by design approach for the development of lornoxicam nanoparticles for dissolution enhancement”
Membership of Professional Organization:
• Registered Pharmacist of Haryana state Pharmacy council, India
Dr. Sachin Kumar Singh Lovely Professional University
Assistant Professor Phagwara (Punjab)
Dr S.K Gupta SKG Hospital
MS Surgery Faridabad (India)
The above stated information is true to best of my knowledge. I will be abiding the rules and regulations.