JOHN L. FEASTER
Skill-set Profile . . .
As an operations management professional, I have extensive and diverse experience in the manufacturing industry. With more than 21 years of leadership and management experience, my skill sets come from planning, directing and coordinating all warehouse activities. Worked with customers to ensure commitments, satisfaction, quality, schedule and performance goals were met. Negotiated and purchased all equipment used in the production process. Managed and trained employees on equipment operations and assembly. Responsible for project management, development of equipment operations manual, research, design and implementation of operations from start to finish. Recognized by both management and peers for integrity, dependability and excellent interpersonal skills. Consistently exceeding goals in the following areas:
Operations Management People Management
Inventory Control Shipping & Receiving Team Development
Customer Service Resource Optimization Performance Management
Process Analysis Quality Engineering Recognition
Purchasing Supply Chain Management
Accomplishments . . .
• Recognized as a leader in internal and external communications throughout entire organization, building and maintaining close working relationships with all employees and customers, focusing on product training and maintenance.
• Functioned as liaison between company and customer base scheduling and providing product support, technical assistance, quality assurance, and supply in domestic and international clients.
• Engineered component designs providing customer savings of $49,000 annually through greater efficiency and reduced downtime with a 6-times improvement in durability with specific material selection and component adjustments.
• Created new department generating 10,000 units from 15 new customers.
• Reduced time-cost savings by 25%.
• Reduced labor costs by 15% by organizing facility.
• Designed product improvements to meet federal patent guidelines.
• Utilized information technology converting to a J.I.T. inventory system.
Experience . . .
Director of Operations/Business Development, Advertising Solutions 2011 to Present
General Contracting, Moore Quality Builders LLC, Lexington, SC 2010 to 2011
Operations Manager, Machine Design Inc., West Columbia, SC 1996 to 2010
Department Manager, T & T Sports, Columbia, SC 1990 to 1996
Resume of John L. Feaster Page 2
152 Rustic Crossing _ Lexington, SC 29073 _ 803-***-**** _ firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer skills . . .
Education . . .
Sandler Sales Training Present
Accounting, Newberry College, Newberry, SC/ University of South Carolina 1988 to 1991
Diploma, Heathwood Hall, Columbia, SC 1988