North Little Rock, AR ****7
Objective: To utilize my strong communication, management, and leadership abilities in an environment that is conducive to skill enhancement and growth.
7/2010- 5/2012 Crye-Leike North Little Rock, AR
• Process and update all client information to database.
• Answer phones and greeted customers.
• File and organize documents received via fax or email
• Update customer files
• Follow-up with realtors to ensure all documents were received and file properly.
7/2007-12/2009 U.S. Foodservice North Little Rock, AR
Customer Service Supervisor
• Supervises and coordinates the activities of Customer Service activities.
• Coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs including Sales, Operations, Procurement and Credit.
• Develops or approves recommendations to change systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensures timely and accurate implementation of approved recommendations to change systems, policies and procedures.
• Directly supervises and oversees the day-to-day operations of a group of employees to assure a smooth workflow. Assigns monitors and reviews the progress and accuracy of assigned work.
• Familiarizes and trains employees with established policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
• Performs inside sales duties relative to accurate order entry, providing responsive service to customer inquiries and concerns.
7/2006-7/2007 Fidelity Information Services Little Rock, AR
Customer Service Supervisor
Establish and maintain departmental timeframe standards.
Interview and hire staff to answer incoming calls.
Coach, train, and develop employees to meet department goals.
Directly manage daily operational activities, evaluate workflow, track call volume, staffing levels, and employee productivity.
Prepare and present monthly performance evaluations (10/10s) and annual performance reviews for front line positions.
Reply in a timely manner to both oral and written escalations that require supervisory attention.
Process payroll for through Kronos Payroll Application Systems on a bi-weekly basis.
1/2001-7/2006 Cingular Wireless Little Rock, AR
Customer Service Manager
Conduct departmental phone monitors to ensure quality and consistency.
Resolved escalated customer complaints when appropriate.
Developed measurable objectives to meet department goals.
Utilized symposium call tracking system to pull reports.
Performed all new hire interviews and hiring related to the customer care department.
Monitor agent activity using IEX and symposium tracking system.
Office of the President Executive
Participated in weekly conference calls.
Resolved escalated customer complaints via telephone and written correspondence.
Prepared written correspondence to the Better Business Bureau, Federal Communications Commission, and Attorney General offices.
Met weekly with management staff to discuss better customer service practices and procedures.
Tech Support Representative
Respond to internal calls from all levels of customer care representatives and business customers.
Provide detailed troubleshooting and education to representatives in the areas of billing, roaming systems, equipment, and network issues.
Customer Service Representative
Handle customer complaints in regards to billing inquires.
Communicate with customers using computer terminates and various computer applications.
Use all skills in computer, grammar, communication, and proficiency.
9/1998-7/2000 Dillard’s Distribution Center Mabelvale, AR
Process bridal orders via telephone.
Process shipment of orders via UPS.
Maintain a general sales quota.
5/1997-11/2003 U.S. Army National Guard North Little Rock, AR
Attended scheduled monthly drills.
Perform tactical and hand-on training.
Follow assignments or other specified duties assigned by commanding officer.
2001-2008 University of Arkansas at Little Rock Little Rock, AR
B.A., Business Administration
1994-1997 Little Rock Central High Little Rock, AR
High School Diploma, General Studies
Excel- 6 yrs
Microsoft Word- 13 yrs
PowerPoint- 8 years
Access- 2 yrs
Shorthand- 13 yrs
Typing- 40-45 WPM
Data Entry- 9500-11000 KPH
AS400- 1 year
Lotus Notes-1 year