PATEL PRAKASHCHANDRA R.
To amplify the growth of the organization through my enthusiasm, creativity and to always attempt for excellence in my work.
Good technical skill
Excellent communication skill
Good in computer applications
• M.Pharma in pharmacy practice
National Institute Of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Guwahati (Obtained
• Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
B.Pharmacy from, B.K.Mody govt pharmacy college, Rajkot (Saurashtra University), Gujarat, with
• Higher Secondary
H.S.C from Gujarat State Education Board in March-2004 with 86.22%
S.S.C from Gujarat State Education Board in March-2002 with 85%
Major Courses Studied Under M. Pharm Curriculum
• Pharmaceutical Analysis (separation techniques)
• Clinical and Applied Therapeutics
• Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
• EBM and Critical Appraisal.
Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring of psychotropic drugs in psychiatry department of gauhati medical college and hospital, Guwahati, Assam. This topic includes spontaneous reporting of Adverse Drug Reaction with physician in psychiatry unit.
Work Experience / Industrial Training
• Worked as Pharmacy Technician for four months at Villa Grove Pharmacy in Villa Grove, IL
• Clinical Exposure: More than One and half year experience in different clinical settings.
• Worked as “trainee clinical pharmacist” on disease management, appropriate selection of therapy and drug-related problems.
• Underwent 500 hrs of training at 6 different clinical wards at Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Cardiology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Orthopedics of Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati, Assam.
• Symposium on “clinical research and training” held at NIPER, Mohali, and Punjab on 20th -22nd Feb, 2009.
• Workshop on “Scientific paper writing and research methodology” organized by IAMM and ICMR held at Guwahati Medical College, Assam, on 24th Apr, 2009.
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 7th June, 1987
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Address : 4113 TURNBERRY DRIVE
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Gujarati.
Sincerity, dedication & loyalty towards my work and organization are my positive traits. I can exhibit my knowledge and skills to the best of my abilities. Being an optimistic in my thinking, I would always keep the organization’s interest my top priority.
Place : Champaign(IL) yours faithfully
Date : 08/26/2012 Patel Prakashchandra R.