Present Address: Plot No.*, Block-B, Gbagada Industrial Estate,
Lagos Nigeria, West Africa. Mob: +234-8051054841, +234-8181847170
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Permanent Address: 102, Thiruvalluvar Street, East Tambaram, Chennai 600 059.
National Manager / General Manager
Expected Monuments (Overseas Job): $ 2000 (Local) & $ 4000 (Overseas) with family accommodation, Car and other allowances
Expected CTC (INR): 25 lakhs
Seeking challenging position in Heading a Department or Project at a growth oriented organization
of repute in the Automobile sector
SUMMARY OF PROFILE
Target oriented professional with an Automobile Engineering background offering 15+ years experience in handling Sales, Marketing, and Business Development; currently associated with the Leading Automobile Car Distributor M/S. Stallion Motors (Nig.) Ltd, Lagos, Nigeria as Parts Manager – Lagos ( Hyundai, Mahindra & ZX Auto).
Proven skill in achieving/surpassing budgeted targets; handled business development activities, drove business growth, capitalized on new revenue potential, and managed all aspects of daily business operations within the assigned territory.
Expert in automobile spare parts; trained the distribution team and mentored them in achieving organizational objectives.
Consistently achieved/surpassed the budgeted targets.
Knowledge of Automobiles / Parts
Sales & Marketing
Strategic Planning, Administration
Training and Development
Communication, Interpersonal Skill
Stallion Motors (Nig.) Ltd., Lagos, Nigeria.
Parts Manager, Since Feb’2011
● Regulation of purchases, inventory and all branch parts requirements.
● Implementing Parts Process in parts department and demand planning by segmenting on movement and urgency of parts. By maintaining right level of inventory.
● Stocking of parts for regular service requirement and other requirement related to spare parts for Honda, Hyundai, VW, Audi, Skoda, Porsche, Mahindra & ZX Auto.
● Monitoring of parts, oil, and paint material consumption pattern and to maintain right level of inventory.
● Training and Mentoring of Internal and External Nigerian staff.
● Reporting to the National Parts Head and inturn to Managing Director.
Current Salary: 135000 Naira (Local) & $2000 (Overseas) / Month with accommodation and car.
Escorts Ltd., AMMD, Chennai
Regional Parts Manager(South), Nov’2008 – Feb’2011
● Achieving Targets in Parts and Oil Sales.
● Implementing Parts Process with Stockiests and dealers for them to handle Parts Retail Business.
● Sales / Business Development of Escorts Genuine Parts and Oil in south India.
● Monitoring the outstanding of dealers/Stockiests and realizing the collection thereby reducing outstanding.
● Training and Mentoring of Internal and External Sales Executives
● Reporting to the All India Head-Service & Parts
● Planning,setting and business targets; providing training to the internal & external Field team and handling Business Development activities like Meets & Campaigns.
CTC: INR 10 Lakhs.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Kerala
Territory Manager, May 2005 – Oct 2008
● Achieved Rs 7 Crores worth in sale against the budgeted target of Rs 6.2 Crores during the last 1 year.
● Successfully trained and groomed 15 distributor’s sales people
● Sales/Business Development of Mahindra & Mahindra Genuine spares in retail market through distributors.
● Training and Mentoring of Distributor Sales Executives.
● Conducting of Business Development activities.
● Reporting to the Zonal Manager
● Planning,setting and business targets; providing training to the Distributor Sales team and handling Business Development activities.
CTC : Joining 4.00 Lakhs and While relieving 6.3 Lakhs.
Brakes India Ltd., Kerala
Asst. Engr. (Field Parts), Aug 2001 to Apr 2005
● Attained the highest ever sale in the organisation during the financial year 2000-2001
● Sales / Business development of Brakes India Brake Parts in various vehicle segments.
● Training of Distributor Sales Executives and Mechanics in product updations and changes.
● Reported to the Divisional Manager
● Achieved set budgeted targets and coordinated with the distributors to meet business goals.
CTC : Joining 1.10 Lakhs and relieving 2.14 Lakhs.
Diffusion Engineers Ltd. Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Sales Engineer, May 1996 to Jul 2001
● Reported to the Marketing Manager
● Achieving the set budgeted targets
WORK / ACHIEVEMENTS, RESPONSIBILITY AND DELIVERABLE
Company Work Action Taken Impact in Business
M&M Promotion of brake parts in M&M Packing Price rationalized and special schemes released to dealers for fast moving brake parts. Business share of brake parts grown from 15% to 26%
M&M Promotion of bearings and electrical parts in M&M Packing Special Schemes for high volume customers of bearings and Market awareness on electrical parts in M&M Packing Business share of bearings grown from 9% to 14% and electrical parts share grown from 1.4% to 8%
Escorts Ltd. Business Growth by modification of parts Referred about premature failure parts to KMC and R&D, product quality up gradation and modification and introduction of retro fitment kits Sale growth on 1 st. year by 32% out of which 18% growth from retro fitment kits.
Stallion Motors (Nig.) Ltd. ( Present Job) Parts Availability for regular service & Emergency requirement. Maintaining of desired inventory level of parts for service requirement of branches. Scheduled ordering of parts to various Vehicle Manufacturer W/H Locations like Japan, Dubai and Belgium. Order types of making bulk order by sea, medium bulk orders by air and very emergency orders by DHL. Service level of parts is improved from 30% to 65% in 6 months. Inventory in reduced from 5 months to 3 months.
S.No. Job Source of
Responsibility Execution Information
1 Parts Sales YOY Growth by 28% & Business Planning Dealerwise/Stockiest wise Parts Purchase analysis based on potential Data Base of Vehicle Sale - Oracle (EL) / SAP (M&M) Parts Sale Data - Oracle (EL) / SAP (M&M).
2 Market analysis on Escorts parts and other vendor parts. Consumption ratio. EDMS - Operating system (EL) Wings - Operating System (M&M) provided to dlr/stk. and Market Survey reports.
3 Business Plan based on potential and actual consumption Data Base of Vehicle Sale - Oracle (EL) / SAP (M&M) Service Record at dealer - EDMS (EL)/Wings (M&M). Part Sale History & Record at parts stockiest - EDMS (EL) / Wings (M&M)
4 Sales Target and Performance Appraisal of executives. Sales Target arrived on total expected business growth dividing it as customer wise sales growth and partwise sale growth and new customer/parts sales expected Data Base of Vehicle Sale - Oracle (EL) / SAP (M&M) Service Record at dealer - EDMS (EL)/Wings (M&M). Part Sale History & Record at parts stockiest - EDMS (EL) / Wings (M&M)
Sales Target and Performance Appraisal of executives.
Perfomance of Executive is based on the sales target parameters. Performance of executives benchmarked as monthwise/ Quarterwise and dealer/stockiest wise. Parts Sale Data - Oracle (EL) / SAP (M&M). & MIS Reports
6 Appraisal is being made to executives on the parameters of target performance (35%). Betterment in payment realization (20%). Business Promotional Activities (15%), Knowledge acquired in parts and technical updations (10%), Personal Rapport and relation with channel (10%), Innovations made for business betterment and Creativity thinking (10%) Pre made and agreed upon KRA Sheet and Policies and procedures preset.
7 Inventory & Credit Control at dealers/stockiests from 45 days to 20 Days
Parts Billing Vs. Inventory at dealer and age of carrying stock. For inventory management at dealers. Parts Billing - EL Oracle Database / M&M SAP Database Dlr./Stk.Inventory - EDMS (EL)/Wings (M&M)
8 Monitor of Dealer/Stockiest billing and market outstanding. Thereby providing assistance to dealer/stockiest in payments management both from market and to company. EDMS - Operating system provided at dealer/stockiest by escorts WINGS - Operating system provided at dealer/stockiest by M&M
S.No. Job Source of Information
9 Training & Market Activities Training of Dealer/Stockiest parts staff on spare parts sales vs. ordering system. Inventory regulation Product Updations and new product and new parts information. Market Consumption pattern & Sale pattern report of company and the dealer/stk.
10 Training of Parts Executives of EL on Parts Movement Pattern/ Inventory Audit/ Increase in market share/Market Consumption pattern and analysis. Product Updations and new product and new parts information. Market Consumption pattern (Survey reports)
11 Secondary Activities - Retailer Meet/Mechanic Meet/ Mechanic Training Programme Product Updations and new product and new parts information. Tips of maintenance and replacement.
SPARE PARTS SYSTEMS EXPOSURE
Hands on experienced in using SAP for spare parts operation and business
Used and trained dealers on Escorts Software ( EDMS) offline software, backed up by oracle.
Presently using (SCM) – Stallion Customer Master software which is parented by oracle for all parts related activities and generation of MIS reports.
Got knowledge about Tally (where it is used in spare parts and service management apart from accounts)
EDUCATION / CREDENTIALS
MBA (Marketing), ICFAI, pursuing 1st Year
Diploma in Automobile Engineering, (Specialized in Diesel Engine Technology), HIET (1996)
Project Black Belt- Training to train people
Management Development Training Programme
Read Write Speak Understand
Tamil Expert Expert Expert Expert
English Expert Expert Proficient Expert
Malayalam Proficient Proficient Proficient Proficient
Hindi Fluent Good Good Fluent
Telugu No No Good Good
Date of Birth: 10th July 1975
PASSPORT No. G7970570 Nationality Indian
Date of Issue 17/03/2008 VISA Status other than India Re-Entry Work Permit Visa (Nigeria) CERPAC No. AO 0933937. VISA No. R 0722486
Date of Expiry 16/03/2018