Steven Michael Wilde
Bentley University, Waltham, MA Sept 2007 – May 2011
Bachelor of Science in Economics
• President’s Scholarship – one-third tuition awarded for academic excellence.
• President’s List – graduating grade point average of 3.3 or higher.
• Leading Member of Livestrong Cancer Support, Coalition Against Human Trafficking, and Circle K Club.
• Helped organize Up ‘Til Dawn program and Service Learning on campus.
• Studied abroad at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia for Fall Semester in 2009.
Liberty Mutual Insurance, Boston, MA Apr 2012 – June 2012
• Analyzed and administered health and safety for over 45,000 employees across 900 locations worldwide.
• Utilized various systems and processes to analyze Executive Health on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Organized the Biometrics Screening Event and was appointed Wellness Ambassador of the Boston Corporate Headquarters.
• Developed quarterly metrics for the Ergonomic Specialist Program.
• Wrote instructions for the Voluntary Respiratory Protection Program and administered training.
• Remained in close contact with the Safety Managers to help them implement the First Aid Volunteer Program.
• Completed data gathering, analysis, and report generation for stakeholders to determine feasibility and cost ramifications of the programs.
• Communicated with Senior Management across the company to gauge the effectiveness of various programs in their business units.
• Organized Weight Watchers and Blood Drives at Liberty locations across the Continental United States.
• Managed the Corporate Health and Safety general mailbox answering queries from employees across the world.
• Laid off due to budget constraints and given a severance package.
St. Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne, VIC, Australia June 2011 – Dec 2011
Senior Administration Officer (Sept 2011 – Dec 2011)
• Provided high-level administrative support to the professional activities of the Victorian Palliative Medicine Training Program (VPMTP) and the Victorian Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner Collaborative (VPCNPC) with the Center for Palliative Care.
• Liaised with top physicians across Australia working in Palliative Care along with the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare and the University of Melbourne.
• Routinely wrote up proposals for Senior Management on how to improve the office environment.
• Worked closely with Administrative Assistants to ensure the office was fully supplied, invoices were correctly sent off, the website was up to date, and minutes were taken at every meeting.
• Helped construct the 2012 budgets and allocate $2.2 million in funding (including a newly secured $400,000 for Pediatrics) to various doctors involved with Palliative Medicine Training within the state of Victoria.
• Created a new invoice system to improve budget tracking.
• Received a letter of recommendation from the Medical Coordinator detailing her gratitude for my hard work and attention to detail.
Patient Admission Systems Auditor (June 2011 – Aug 2011)
• Performed an internal audit of the patient admission systems for a study being done by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW).
• Interviewed a large sample of patients and compared recorded details to the hospital records.
• Created and maintained an Excel spreadsheet with organized patient information.
• The purpose of the audit was to test the accuracy of hospital records and record how many patients identified as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
• Received the highest performance rating possible in a letter of recognition mailed to me after the assignment was completed.
• Offered permanent position as Senior Administration Officer for the Center for Palliative Care.
Harbour Planning Group, Quincy, MA Nov 2009 – May 2011
• Provided customer support and set appointments for financial services and tax clients.
• Maintained a successful long-term rapport with clients.
• Developed a filing system for tax services.
• Updated online database information.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Peachtree, SPSS, STATA, SAS, SQL, Lotus Notes, Customer Appointment Software, Survey Monkey, Zoomerang, Zeemaps.