Eastvale CA 91752
Home Phone 951-***-****
I am in search of career opportunities in production, and where I can utilize my expertise and experience in Quality Control Inspection final assembly, product assembly supervision, shipping and handling or lead electronic soldering assembly.
Macy’s INC Brea CA
2011 - 2012 (Seasonal)
• Working with management in assisting associates in their daily duties
• Writing up employees if needed
• Working with Loss Prevention on catching shop-lifters and employees’ thefts.
• Redirect employees to different areas
• Looking up inventory / recovering merchandise from the sales floor
• Adjusting prices / placing order on-line
• Opening up new account daily
• Helping customers find the right merchandise
• Filling cash request for registers
• Closing out registers at the end of the work day
Home Maker 2008 – 2011
Volunteer: With the Rancho Cucamonga High Girls Basketball program (2009) season.
2011 volunteer with the City of Campbell, with the youth boys and girls basketball program.
2005- 2008 Video King San Bernardino CA
• Monitored production lines and product quality control, equipment computer reports.
• Supervised 30 team members in four departments and QAD.
• Prepared 50/80 production orders per day, software evaluated.
• Assemble new handsets and refurbish old handsets to met daily shipment goals.
• Analyst equipment computer reports (down loading software).
• Responsible for accurate documentation for shipment tracking.
• Accurately pulling and distribution of customs shipments globally and customs declaration forms and descriptions, domestic international shipments.
• Reworked, installed and repaired electronic components under Microscope.
• Work on new first stage subassembly.
• Soldered and replaced inverter, resistor, transistor, heat sink and capacitor etc...
• Refurbish LCD for handheld game sets, and table tops.
1992-2005 Claremont Unified School District Claremont CA
• Assisted in implementing and monitoring the discipline policies of the Claremont Unified School District.
• Problem mediation using policies and procedures provide by school district.
Head Girls Varsity Basketball Coach:
• Maintained accurate bookkeeping records for team expenses.
• Implemented individual and group training workouts during season and off season.
• Developed a high performing team by matching player’s position to their skill set.
1985- 1992 General Dynamic Pomona CA
Line Lead / Electronic Assembler:
• Reworked and repaired Phalanx weapons.
• Assigned work kits for assembly lines.
• Checked and rejected work if needed.
• Soldered components to PCB’s.
• Stripped wire harnesses and repaired modules.
• Certified Solder / Re- certified yearly.
2009 Everest University Tampa Bay FL.
• Criminal Justice Major Online Course
• Introduction to Criminal Justice
• Cornerstone: Building on Your Best for Career Success
2003 California Computer School Upland CA
• Completed a four month full-time program in the area of Computerized. Accounting, with heavy emphasis on Quicken Book, Accounting Theory, and Microsoft Office. Earned Course Certificate.
2000 Chaffey Community College Alta Loma CA
• Earned a Business Course Certificate