To be a part of working team for the benefit of organization by imparting my knowledge, skills and efforts so as to accomplish common objective and goals within the organization.
Date of birth: 11th January 1989
Languages known: Hindi, Malayalam, English,
Contact no: 996-***-****.
Address of correspondence:
Flat no: D/304, Sumangal, veena nagar,
Phase 2, Mulund west.
Organization 1 Care container lines Duration 4 MONTHS
Designation Marketing executive Key Role Sales and marketing of logistics
• Responsible for achieving the sales target as required by the company.
• Maintained and updated the daily sales report.
• Built and maintained good relationships with the customers.
• Responsible for acquiring new clients and targeting the new markets.
• Responsible for selling the service, negotiation of prices, ensuring that they are provided with the quotations and helping them proceed with their export-import shipments.
• Acquiring 5 new corporate clients which helped enhancing the company’s image and brand.
Degree Marks University College Year Subject
PGDM 68% AICTE Pillai’s Institute of Management Studies and Research 2010-2012. International business
B.A 59% Mumbai University Ramnarain Ruia College of Arts and Science
HSC 73% Maharashtra State Board Ramnivas Ruia College of Arts and Science
79% Maharashtra State Board St. George High School
• POTA GLOBAL LOGISTICS INDIA PVT.LTD, Belapur-had an overall study about freight forwarding.
• Involved all the work from customer service to documentation.
• Got fair knowledge about the working of freight forwarding in all the departments.
• Made a successful project report on freight forwarding at pota global logistics
Project reports and achievements:
• A project report on freight forwarding at Pota global logistics India pvt.ltd.
• Certificate of study about Chinese culture and entrepreneurship during the short term exchange programme held at Hebei University of economics and business.
• Certificate of participation in the seminar on emerging issues on saving income tax held at PIMSR.
• Certificate on attending the workshop of how to be a smart investor held at PIMSR.
• Basic computer knowledge/pursuing tally
Extra curricular activities:
• Won prize for the photography competition CAPTIVATE in PIMSR.
• Being a part of the editorial team of the first management newsletter published in PIMSR.
Hobbies and Interest:
• Writing short stories/poems or write ups, surfing, music.