Elgin IL *****
Possess extensive accomplishments in all phases of sales, marketing, property management, education, customer service and general administration. Strong ability to train, motivate, mentor and develop learners within a success oriented organization along with extensive hands-on experience in sales and marketing strategies and customer satisfaction and retention. Thorough comprehension of visionary leadership, ability to excel in a team environment, and a creative solution-driven mindset adept at solving complex challenges. As a leader and educator I have created environments for personal growth, well-being, nutritional and fitness best-practices and mentoring. Proven to maintain high standards of work-life balance, commitment to betterment and continued follow up and improvement with learners through periodic meetings, newsletters, social media connections and further education programs. As a change agent and adaptable strategist I have combined best practices and transferrable concepts from diverse industries and applied them to multiple environments. I use my skills in teaching, motivation, methodology and presentational speaking to create a team of satisfied high achievers in the following ways.
• Designing, delivering and evaluating training, sales and marketing experiences that are exciting, meaningful and engaging to the learner.
• Apply facilitation, on-going mentorship and coaching skills to transfer learning to real life experiences.
• Working with all levels to ensure improved energy levels, effectiveness and health of the organization and all staff with a commitment to a positive work-life balance.
• Translating organizational strategy and vision in to a learning environment that is fun and comfortable creating a feeling of ownership to everyone on the team for maximum support and achievement of the overall goals
College of Du Page, Glen Ellyn, IL Associates Degree in Liberal Arts 1993-1995
National Louis University, Wheaton, IL B. A. Degree in Education 1995-1998
Illinois Real Estate Agent License 2003
Completed Fair Housing Law training for the State of Illinois. 2002
Sunpower Consulting, Inc., Gilberts IL 2011 – Present
IT Recruiter (telecommute position)
• Post jobs on career search job boards
• Search multiple web site job boards and internet resources for matching talent
• Contact and explain the details of open positions to possible candidates
• Schedule and coordinate interviews
• Follow up with candidates, vendors and other involved parties relevant to job process
• Prepare contracts and other paperwork to complete and launch project
• Gather needed information to work with the back ground check company
• On-going contact with candidate to make sure all expectations are being met
• Daily conference call meetings with account executives and other recruiters
Mac Arthur & Associates, Hampshire IL 2007- 2010
• Handle payroll using Quick Books Pro 2008.
• Create landscape drawings and plans for customers.
• Document progression of jobs with periodic photos.
• Process all new hiring paperwork.
• In charge of all A/P and A/R.
• Manage purchasing and contacting different suppliers, getting the best price and ordering materials needed.
• Grew strong customer relations with existing and new customers with follow-up phone calls and scheduling.
• Built company website, design signage and flyers, attend networking events to build customer base and increase sales.
• Personally assist owner with appointment scheduling.
• Strong knowledge base regarding types of trees, shrubs, perennials and what landscapes and weather conditions they would best fit in.
Home Pages, De Kalb IL 2006-2007
Outside Sales Rep
• Secure renewals of existing customer advertising in community directory.
• Increase number of directory customers for up coming year (2008) by 15%.
• Provide weekly sales reports for territories responsible.
• Work with other sales representatives cooperatively to find and secure new customers.
• Create yellow page ads for advertising customers.
• Collect funds at the point of sale for new and renewing ads and also collect past due amounts from late or tardy customers.
• Create a sales plan every morning before going into the field.
• Up sold existing customers from smaller to larger page advertisements.
• Completed 2 weeks training course and memorized scripts for face to face interaction with customers.
Richmond American Homes, Chicago, IL 2004-2006
New Home Specialist and Sales Associate at Lions Chase in Huntley
• Increase out going calls in 2004 4th quarter over 300% as well as implemented Integrity Sales training and techniques increasing sales by 3-70% which assisted in adding $24 Million to bottom line.
• Secured 37 – 100% of Divisional sales through phone and email follow up.
• Establish strong realtor relationships through 1-6 realtor presentations per month and realtor tours of grand openings through Multiple Listing Service (MLS) of Illinois.
• Work closely with Marketing and Sales team to develop and execute training programs and periodic campaigns.
• Responsible for responding to all web leads, online chatting, toll free phone leads and registered leads from sales centers.
• Handle introduction, selection and marketing and sales of new products through community lead lists.
Heartland Realty, Inc. Streamwood, IL 2003-2004
Assistant Property Manager
• Manage and train leasing agents while responsible for preparing annual marketing plan, budget analysis, and monthly reports as well as facilitating monthly reports and activities
• Manage relationships with tenants during initial solicitation and ongoing evaluation, resulting in significant increase in profits. Establish higher occupancy rate by securing 40-60% of weekly leases.
• Manage and develope marketing and leasing activities in all phases of Community Development.
CMA Direct, Inc. Bloomingdale, IL 2002-2003
• Responsible for Tenant Relations and Customer Service, develop a secure environment with personal and professional tenant contact.
• Prepare New Leases, Lease Renewals and Processing Applications.
• General duties such as Filing, Faxing, Ordering Supplies, and Logging Parcel Receipt.
• Organized Monthly Newsletter and Resident Social Events.
• Coordinated schedules for Move-ins and Move-outs.
• Tracked Monthly Traffic Reports and Property Status reports.
• Gather Creative Marketing Ideas to Generate Traffic.
• Attend Seminars to Enhance Leasing Techniques.
Ryland Homes, Schaumburg IL
• Assisted Sales Agent in all aspects of running the sales office on site at community
• Prepared paperwork for contracts and took reservations
• Attended weekly sales meetings
• Worked with sales agent to meet and exceed community sales goals and achieve bonuses
• Made follow phone calls and did all follow up correspondence with potential home owners
• Helped home owners in choosing the specific details for the interior and exterior of the home
Certified group fitness instructor, Quick Books, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook