Name : Mr. ABIN ABRAHAM
Address : Puthupparambil House
Changanasserry, Kottayam Dt
Kerala, PIN: 616806
E-mail id : email@example.com
Dedicated registered nurse (fresher) seeking employment for a nursing staff position in a hospital where I will make use of my comprehensive health care training, communication and term skills to bring excellent nursing care to my clients.
• Extensive knowledge of medical equipments, products and pharmaceuticals.
• Demonstrated attitude for developing new skills.
• Readily develop rapport with patients, their families, staffs and other health care professionals.
• Relate well to people from a variety of cultures and socio-economic conditions.
• Possess special sensitivity to meeting diverse needs in varied situations.
• Proven record of reliability and responsibility in the work place.
• Recognized for good teaching and coaching abilities.
• Advocate for patient’s rights; strive to understand patient’s needs and concerns from their perspective.
• Strong analytical skills, capable of assessing conditions and implementing appropriate interventions.
• Hardworking and energetic, flexible, adapt easily to change of environment and work schedule.
• Maintain critical thinking skills essential for providing competent and dignified patient care.
RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES
Assessing the patients.
Physical examination of patients.
Checking vital signs.
Take and record brief medical history and vital signs prior to referral to the doctor on duty.
Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care of patients.
Attend to patient referrals.
Give health teaching to patients.
Respond to emergencies.
Maintain proper and accurate documentation of patient’s progress and management in the notes and charts.
Assist physicians in patient’s round and update the doctor in charge about patients’ condition and response to medical treatment.
Take blood sample, give injections, change dressings and remove drain.
Insert and remove Foley’s catheter, give IV fluids and medications.
Prepare patients with needed information about medical procedures.
Check charts for history and physical assessment required for diagnostic laboratory results.
Shave and clean operative sites; checking dressing for hemorrhage.
Administer enemas as ordered.
Checking neurological function by noting the patient’s orientation to person, place and time.
Prepare/administer oral and parenteral medications as per order.
Handle dressing change, IV insertion, nebulization, glucose level determination and various other aspects of nursing care.
Assist doctor with minor surgical procedures.
Provide pre and post operative nursing care.
Educate patients and significant others on disease processes.
Date of Birth : 03-12-1989
Name of Father : P.C Abraham
Marital Status : Single
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Country of residence : India
Religion : Christian (Jacobite)
Speak - English, Malayalam, Hindi (not fluent)
Write - English, Malayalam, Hindi
Understand – English, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil.
DETAILS OF QUALIFICATION
S.S.L.C : Kristhujyothi English Medium High School, Chethippuzha,
Plus Two : St. Theresa’s Higher Secondary School, Madhumala,
B.Sc Nursing : St. Johns College of Nursing, Kattappana.
Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi University.
K.N.C and I.N.C accredited.(2007-2011)
Ist Year : 60.7% (2007-2008)
IInd Year: 56.8% (2008-2009)
IIIrd Year: 62.1% (2009-2010)
IVth Year: 60.5% (2010-2011)
Total : 60.2%
Registration under Kerala Nurses’ and Midwives’ Council completed.
Organized and participated in in-service education programme on emergency nursing care.
Mrs. Ann Mary Louis
St. Johns College of Nursing
I do hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.