Anantha ramakrishnan street,
E mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam passed Year University Percentage
PGDBA-CRM 2011 Symbiosis Institute-Pune 1ST Class -67.3%
MS-Manufacturing Management 2002 BITS-Pilani CGPA 7.0
B.S.Engg Technology 2000 BITS-Pilani CGPA 7.6
D.M.E 1987 Board of Tech Education-Karnataka. S.J.Polytechnic-Bangalore 65.9%-4th rank in state
Xth standard 1984 C.B.S.E-
National English School-Bangalore 73.40%
Other programs attended.
• Attended the PMP-Project Management course..
• Attended the course on Six Sigma –Black belt
• Completed MS Project Management training at CADD center
• Passed Ultrasonic Testing –Level-1 conducted by Indian society for NDT –Chennai .
• Completed a course on CNC technology and its applications conducted by Indian Institute of Production Engineers.
• Attended training programs on TQM,TPM,Communication skills.
• Certified as an internal auditor in L&T- for ISO 9001-2000 and audited various departments at L&T.
Have 24-1/2 years of experience in the mechanical engg field.
Experiences in the areas of Quality assurance,Vendor development, purchase and projects departments.
Sl no. Name of Company Period of Service Years Position held
5 DELPHI-TVS-Chennai. From Dec-2007 till date 4 years-8 months Deputy Manager-Program Management-New product development
4 SHIMADZU INDIA PVT LTD-Bangalore From Nov-2003 to Nov-2007 4 years Senior Engineer-Vendor development
3 L&T-Group –LTM Business unit and L&T-Demag Pastics Machinery Ltd-Chennai. From Oct 1989 to Nov-2003 14 years Executive-Purchase-& Quality in Supply Group
2 The TRIVENI ENGG WORKS LTD-Bangalore. From Nov-1988 to Oct-1989 1 year Diploma Engneer Trainee-Service dept
1 MICO Ltd-Bangalore. From Feb-1988 to Nov-1988 10 months Technician Trainee
5. Employed in DELPHI-TVS-Chennai
Designation---Deputy Manager-Program Management- New Product development
Period---From Dec-2007 onwards till date.-
• Coordination of program as a Program Manager based on the Project plan made as per OEM requirements
• Customers include Tata Motors/Cooper/Ashok Leyland/Mahindra/JCB etc.
• Management of the program by close co-ordination with Marketing/R&D/Production Engg/Quality/Manufacturing/Logistics.
• Also co-ordinating with DELPHI-UK/France/Turkey to get their support for program management and technical support.
• Planning and tracking system time plan (Milestones,Reviews, sample phases
• Organisation of team to work in coherence with the System and Component Product Teams.
• Prepare and present Program status at monthly System level Production Worthiness Review.
• Preparation, coordination and moderation of Program-Team-Meetings (ext/intern).
• Lead the open issue list and risk list inside the system program.
• Interface to Project Manager from each product team.
• Participation at improtant product level meetings
• Also visited Delphi UK and France for Program Management training.
Achievements at DELPHI-TVS
Enabled the successful co-ordination and execution of New Product development Process for various programs at DELPHI-TVS according to DELPHI UK and France standards.
Previous Employment details
4.SHIMADZU INDIA PVT LTD-(An ISO9001& ISO 13485 company)The Indian unit of SHIMADZU CORPORATION-Japan)
SHIMADZU CORPORATION is a 125 year old company with headquarters in Japan and,manufacturing facilities in 5 countries.
Shimadzu has got five divisions for manufacturing Medical equipements,Analytical equipment,Aircraft equipment,Industrial equipment,Life Science and Clinical equipments.
Designation:-.Senior Engineer-Quality.& Parts development.
Period:- Nov- 2003 till Nov- 2007 4 years
• Responsible for complete control of supplier quality activities for all mechanical parts.Parts being handled are sheet metals parts, critical machined parts,aluminium die casted parts with machining,fabrications, rubber items,extrusioins,labels,PVC parts, to be used in the medical and analytical industry..
• Development of X ray table and columns.
• Responsible for identifying new vendors,assessing the vendors capabilities and educating the vendors for Shimadzu parts requirements for new projects .
• Co-ordination between Shimadzu-Singapore and the vendors for followup on claims on non-confirming parts,followup for corrective & preventive actions and monitor the effectiveness.
Achievements in SHIMADZU:
a. Parts for three new models of medical equipments(x-ray machines and ultrasounds) developed from 6 vendors in short span of 4 months.
LTM Business unit & L&T-Demag Plastics Machinery Ltd-Chennai
Designation:-Executive-Supply group-Quality / Purchase
Period:-From Jan 2001 to Nov -2003.- 2 years 11 months
• Responsible for purchase of parts for the manufacturing divisions of Tyre processing machinery and injection moulding machineries,from 12 vendors.
• Also to ensure quality of these parts sourced by inspection in-house, at vendor place and periodic evaluation of vendors.
• Parts procured and inspected are sheet metal parts,fabrications,machined parts,castings and forgings,hardwares,fittings,steel plates.
• Responsible for inventory control and annual cost reduction targets achievement.
• In the process of inspection referred to the various standards like ASME,BIS,BS,ASTM,DIN,JIS Familiar with usage off various types of measuring instruments including 3 co-ordinate measuring machine.
• Familiar with NDT techniques like Ultrasonic testing,liquid penetrant testing and leak testing. Completed Level-I ultrasonic testing
• Responsible for inventory control of the parts being handled
Project Management experience in L&T.
Worked in the Special projects division of L&T for 4 years and involved in the following activities.
• Involved in the project execution for
• L&T-Cement machinery such as Hydraulic thrust device.Hammer mill,Sepax separator,dynamic separator,kiln bearings,Hydraulic cylinders.
• Defence projects-execution of Helicopter securing and traversing system,Launching mechanism,helicopter landing grids and aluminium bridges.,
• Nuclear Power Coproration-Bearing housings.
• Responsible for clearing the special project equipments by co-ordinating with DGQA.BVQI,DNV,LLOYDS,AND NPC –QA.
Achievements in L&T-
• The JIT concept adopted for inwarding of sheet metal parts for injection moulding machine manufacture and reduced inventories by 50% and storage space by 70%.
• Sheet metals sourcing for injection moulding machine requirements were completely changed from conventional source to CNC source for all models of machine in span of 6 months.
• Managed both the inspection and execution of the defence project with help of a Sr.Manager in The Helicopter landing and traversing system-(value of 4 crores).
• This order is first time executed in India and completed in a record time of 13 months.
• Apprecitaion letter received from DGQA-Warship Equipments.Chenai
2. THE TRIVENI ENGG WORKS LTD-Bangalore
Period:-From Nov 1988 to Oct 1989.Designation:- Diploma Engineer Trainee-Service
Responsibilities:- Servicing,trouble shooting and commissioning of steam turbines at sugar plants and chemical industries.
MICO Ltd.-Audugodi- Bangalore.
Period:-From Feb 1988 to Nov-1988.
Trained at Mico vocational training center and implant training at various departments such as inspection,design,machine tryouts,plant engg and planning.
Date of birth: 02-10-1967
Father’s Name: K.M.Gopinathan
Languages Known: English,Kannada,Hindi,Tamil Malayalam
Pass port No: A 7897070 –valid upto 06/06/2019.