T A T I A N A H O S M E R
G R A P H I C D E S I G N E R & P H O T O G R A P H E R
Objective Satisfy customer service with my ability to create new designs for the viewers. Overwhelm the eye with fresh ideas, never seen before, and intrigue the viewers’ mind with contentment through my artwork.
Education Spring Arbor University September 2005-May 2009
• Degree: Bachelor of Arts
• Concentration: Graphic Design and Photography
Blair Sign Programs: Sign Designer February 2012-August 2012
• Created Sign Programs and contributed in Master Sign Programs
Akropolys Design: Designer July 2010-October 2011
• Measure plans, design ads, assist in office tasks. Sell product.
Career works January-July 2010
Love Studios: Designer.
• Created the main logo
• Made a building sign, building banner and various newspaper ads
Dwell Trends: Web Designer
• Update websites for dwelltrends.com and educationhousing.com
SMG Consults.com: Designer
• Created a template for www.francosignor.com website
Surf Diva Inc – Surf Instructor May 2006-June 2010
• Teach all ages, give private and group lessons
Surfride Inc – Retail Sales May 2005-January 2006
• I provided service for customers. I won in a competition of selling Vans shoes in an assigned amount of time
Royale Energy Inc – administrative assistant September 2004-2005
• Help and assist other employees with group projects. Create cover designs.
Computer Skills: Adobe Suite, Microsoft programs, AutoCad, Corel
Language Skills: Fluent English, some Russian, minor Spanish
• Voting Polls: Presidential Election November 2004
• San Diego Food Bank March 2004
• Voting Polls: Local Election May 2005
REFERENCES & PORTFOLIO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST