Mokena, IL *****
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resident Engineer/Field Project Manager
Movable Bridge, Viaduct Rehabilitation, Heavy and Highway Construction
• 92nd Street Bascule Bridge – Chicago, IL. Structural rehabilitation, removal and replacement of the racks and main pinion gears.
• Chicago Skyway – Installation of 1300 foot entrance ramp at 85th street.
• 100th Street Bridge – Chicago, IL. Rehabilitation of movable sidewalks and catwalks.
• 106th Street Bascule Bridge – Chicago, IL. Removed and replacement of gear train.
• I-290/IL 53 Highway Project – Schaumburg, IL – Road improvement, concrete pavement, asphalt overlays, drainage systems and deck resurfacing.
• Roosevelt Road Bascule Bridge – Chicago, IL. Structural, mechanical, electrical rehabilitation.
Louis Jones Enterprises, Inc. 1992-1994
Senior Engineer – O’Hare and Midway Airport Runway Projects
• Coordinated field engineers and material inspectors, processed and reviewed contract documents for runway resurfacing and taxiway construction projects.
J.H. Pomeroy Co. 1988-1992
Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer – Lake County Raw Water Pump Station,
Aurora Water Filtration Plant
• Supervised subcontractors for the construction of a 30 MGD water filtration plant consisting of a chemical building, claricone building, filter areas and backwash pond.
City of Chicago Department of Public Works, Bureau of Construction Management 1974-1988
Senior Civil Engineer
• Managed demolition, reconstruction and rehabilitation of Wells Street viaduct carrying CTE elevated structure on upper level.
• Coordinated installation of 12”-78” diameter drainage pipe for Lake Shore Drive reconstruction.
• Resident Engineer on the Harrison Street Bridge and viaduct. Project consisted of replacing structural, mechanical and electrical components on bridge and replacement of concrete deck, sidewalks and drainage on viaduct.
Bradley University, Peoria, IL B.S. Construction, College of Engineering, 1974
IDOT Professional Training Courses