Jackson Heights, NY 11372
A good knowledge and experience in programming with C, Visual Basic, MATLAB, Assembly language. One year experience as a Orientation Leader developing leadership skills and ability to adapt to new situations. Knowledge of designing, debugging electronic circuits and worked on various Electronic Instruments during internships. Designed and implemented “Embedded Systems” using microcontrollers (89c51 and 89s51).
• Used C, V.B 6.0, MATLAB for various projects.
• Programmed microprocessor 8086 and 8085 with assembly language and C.
• Worked on microcontroller and microprocessors like 89c51, 89s51, 8085, 8086.
• Experienced with MATLAB programming and its toolboxes.
• Used VHDL programming to describe digital and mixed signal systems.
• Highly experienced in circuit board designing, fabricating and implementing.
• Developed PCB Layouts using PCB Express for different projects.
• Worked on Simone for circuit analysis.
• Optical communication tested and analyzed using LABVIEW.
• Hands on experience with devices like oscilloscope, Function Generators, Signal generator
• Proficient in circuit board debugging and soldering.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Knowledge of Windows Xp, Windows 2000/2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7, Macintosh.
• Basic knowledge of HTML.
Operating System: Windows 9x/ME/XP/Vista/7
Programming Language: C, V.B 6.0, and Assembly Level.
Web Technologies: basic HTML
Server and Administration: Windows Server 2003/ 2008.
Design and Drafting: PCB Express
Application: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop
Additional Knowledge: MATLAB and LABVIEW.
• M.S. in Electrical Engineering (2012) [G.P.A-3.8]
UNIVERSITY OF BRIDGEPORT, Bridgeport, Connecticut.
• B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (2009)
D.A.V COLLEGE OF ENGG. & TECHNOLOGY, Haryana, India.
Under the affiliation of MAHARISHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY, Rohtak, India.
University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
Orientation Leader (August 2010- Dec 2011)
• Familiarize students with the mission and core values of university.
• Engage in the active planning, leadership, and implementation of the new student orientation program.
• Provide information about the policies, procedures, regulations, rights, and responsibilities governing the University.
• Work with students to identify where to go for critical university and community services to help them persist and succeed at the university.
• Take every step possible to make the much known tough college life a little easier for the freshman’s.
Airport Authority of India, New Delhi, India
Junior Engineer Intern (Jun 2008- Aug 2008)
• Assisting ATC tower for Approach Control, Tower Control and Ground Control.
• Worked on DME(Distance Measuring Equipment) which is a transponder based radio navigation technology.
• Used Instrument Landing System to provide approach system which provides precision guidance to an aircraft approaching a runway, using a combination of radio signals.
• Hands-on experience about X-ray Baggage system.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, New Delhi, India
Junior Engineer Intern (Jun 2007- Aug 2007)
• Designing, implementing, testing and installing equipment used for Automatic Fare Collection.
• Troubleshooting and resolving problems related to optical communication in various metro station.
• Maintenance of PIDS (Information display), PAS (Announcement) systems, CCTV.
• Installing and commissioning of SDH( Synchronous Digital Hierarchy).
• GSM Controlled Robot: (Aug 2008- Dec 2008)
In the project the robot is controlled by a mobile phone that makes a call to the mobile phone attached to the robot. In the course of a call, if any button is pressed a tone corresponding to the button pressed is heard at the other end called ‘Dual Tone Multiple frequency’ (DTMF) tone. The robot receives these tones with help of phone stacked in the robot which derives the motor forward, reverse…etc. Project is built using AVR microcontroller the ATmega16.
• SMART CARD FOR AUTOMATIC TOLL COLLECTION SYSTEM USING RF-ID:
( Jan 2009 - May 2009)
In the project each user holds a unique ID for his vehicle. When the user scans his tag while passing through the plaza, a certain amount is deducted from his account. A user may also recharge his account in case of insufficient balance. The project has been developed by interfacing RFID with AT89C51. The relevant messages are also displayed on a 16x2 LCD. C was used to write the program for interfacing RFID with AT89C51.
• Speech Compression using Linear Predictive Coding (LPC) in MATLAB:
(Aug 2011- May 2012 )
In this project speech signals of 2 males and 2 females were coded using an improved version of Linear Predictive Coding (LPC). The sampling frequency was at 16 kHz and the bit rate was at 15450 bits per second, where the original bit rate was at 128000 bits per second. The tradeoffs between the bit rate, end-to-end delay, speech quality and complexity were analyzed. Simulations as well as Segmental SNR evaluations were done to analyze the performance of the implemented algorithm.