Rohit Singh Rawat 3D Modeling/Texturing Artist
To work in the cg industry where I am able to continue to develop my technical and artistic skills, while at the same time work with a passionate group of individuals that provides the foundation for both growth, and teamwork.
Freelance/3D Artist: 1 Year 4 month
Modeling, Texturing and Rendering
• Maya, Z-brush, Bodypaint, Photoshop
Headus UV Layout, Topogun,
Crazy Bump, X Normal
• Adobe Premiere, Adobe Aftereffect
Showreel link: https://vimeo.com/43656120
Blog Link: http://rohitcgbeast.blogspot.in/
• Working with multiple UV set
• 3D polygonal modeling for organic and hard surface
• Digital sculpting and detailing
• UV mapping (Maya, Headus)
• Displacement and Normal map extraction
• Texture painting and shading
• Lighting/Rendering for multiple passes
• Compositing in Photoshop and After Effects
• Creature conception and design
• HD Painting and Sculpting in ZBrush
• Creating multiple maps (Diff,Normal,Displace,Scatter,occ… etc.)
• Mental Ray Rendering, BPR Render(Zbrush)
• Projection painting (Bodypaint)
• Fast technical problem solver
• Quick learner and self-motivated
• Keen Observation and eye for detail
• Passionate about the cg industry
• Unique/Original creature ideas and concept
PG Diploma in 3D Animation
(Image College of Art Animation & Technology – Hyderabad)
• Studied the foundation of 3d for film. Including modeling, texturing & rendering
• Completed a number of assignments.
• Completed final project covering my specialized area modeling and texturing.
Certificate of Excellence in Advanced Technologies (2d & 3d Animation)
(Webcom Technologies) - With grade “A”
• Learn 2d art using Illustrator, Photoshop and 2D animation using flash.
(Institute of Technology & Management)
• Basic knowledge of languages C++, JAVA, .NET
Self Education: (2010 – Nowadays)
• Researched and created Creature Concept, skin details pores and bump.
• Worked with 3D sculpting programs, and how they are used in a production pipeline.
• Created a showreel with finished creature model, texture & render, following industry standards.
• Learning & Creating hand painted textures using references.
• Refocusing and improving my modeling and texturing skill.
• Worked with lighting, rendering & compositing multiple render passes.
• Learnt multiple software like x normal and crazy bump for different maps extraction.