HEEWON LEE L.Ac Permanent Address
Los Angeles, CA 90004
To obtain an acupuncturist position to treat patients utilizing and expanding my
musculoskeletal and general Oriental Medicine knowledge and skills.
Speaking Korean, English and Chinese.
South Baylo University
Master degree of Oriental Medicine,2011~NOW
Santa Monica College, 2010~2011
Language system international 2009~2010
English language program
California University of management and science, Anaheim, CA
English language program, 2009 - 2010
TianJin Traditional Oriental Medicine University of China
B.S in Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture, 2004 - 2009
Korean Military Service, 2001 – 2003
Business Administration and Management, Attended 1999 - 2001
Taken ETS TOEFL on December,2010, I gotten 61 score on IPT test.
*For entering into South Baylo University socre is 45(IBT).
HSK’s level is 6. (Language of Chinese evaluation)
This level for attending Universities which located in China.
California State Acupuncture license. Feb, 2010
Certificate for the completion of clean niddle specialty program by SBU
1.Natima General Hospital-Los Angeles
1.Samhai Acupuncture l Clinic-Montebello
1. Harmony Medical Center –study Tui-Na by Dr.Kim
1. J.P Acupuncture Clinic-Los Angeles
Jun 2008 – July 2009
1. BaoKang medicine hospital in Tianjin,China
2. TianJin Orental Medicine Hospital,Tian Jin,China
3. Nankai Hospital,Tian Jin,China;Diagnose, consult, and treat patients with various musculoskeletal conditions using Tui Na, Acupuncture, Cupping, Therapeutic exercises and Herbal therapies.
4.Jeong Acupuncture Clinic,Nowonku-Seoul,Korea.
Jun,2004 – Aug,2005
1.QingDao Kaifaqu hospital in QingDao,China; Treated patients with various conditions using acupuncture, Tui Na, cupping,therapy exercises, and herbal therapies.
Treatment Skills and Styles
Tui Na (Trained intensively for over one year over 100clinical case experience)
Musculoskeletal structure based Acupuncture for myofascial pain
Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience on the musculoskeletal system
Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
• Proven ability to solve sensitive issues and problems in a professional manner
• Work independently and as a member of a team
• Thorough understanding of data collection techniques
• Two years of practice of Acupuncture and Herbs
• Served as Acupuncturist
• Supervised support staff and volunteers
• Conducted training sessions to staff.
• Taught data collection techniques to research participants
• Assembled data for final report at conclusion of studies
• Conducted crisis intervention sessions and a long-term counseling program for individuals of diverse backgrounds
• Counseled individuals dealing with confinement, illness, and institutional group living