***** * ***** **** **, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
Industrial Engineer with professional experience in the automotive and electronics manufacturing industry.
KYOSHA, San Diego, CA
01/02 - 07/03 Sales Support Engineer, PWBs (Printed Wiring Boards)
• Supported customers in the area to include solving quality problems with supplied components, material management, and general issue resolution.
• Participated in business development activities to include potential customer visits and product demonstrations.
Autokabel El Paso, TX
9/98 - 12/99 Quality Engineer, Battery Cables
• Responsible for process control including material management, equipment control and internal audits for automotive battery cable manufacturing operations.
• Participated in the QS-9000 certification; responsible for writing procedures for the quality engineering department as well as control and distribution of documentation.
• Accountable for proper control of measurement and test equipment.
Delphi Automotive Cd. Juarez, MX
6/96 - 9/98 Engineering Support Intern, Electrical Harness
• Responsible for new product evaluation, which included automotive electrical harness comparison using mechanical drawings and quotations for specific product replacements.
• Developed lay out schemes for the production of automotive electrical harnesses.
• Directly accountable for decisions regarding human resources and product design and manufacturing quotations.
EDUCATION Bachelor of Science, Industrial engineering (Quality Engineering)
Instituto Tecnológico de Ciudad Juárez (ITCJ) - 1998
1 QS-9000 Internal Auditor
2 Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
• Bilingual –English & Spanish; good communications skills.
• A skilled and experienced engineer with expertise in competitive technical and team
• Experience with SPC, FMEA, 8D, PPAP, APQP, MSA and QS9000.
• Proficient in the following applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
• Experience with measurement instruments.
• Self-motivated team player; goal oriented.